Easy method to bully the Amber fight without making her mad

pizzagod13

So as you may or not know, if you fight amber with low hype or freeze her field, she will like you less, this makes the fight a massive pain if you want to stay in her good graces. But during my mono-fairy run, I just now found a workaround (I am sure others have thought of this too but I wanted to bring it up anyway).

Go to Akuwa town, the people will be back there now and in one of the houses is a move tutor that will teach you bounce. You see, when you use bounce it turns the field into a sky field, which Amber does not synergize at all with (except for thunder). Naturally this shuts down the boost from her moves, and it also shuts down the annoying boosts from her abilities and her Flareon's seed wont proc. The Pokemon I used for this was the special (Edit: as in the regional variant) Milotic, since having it out first makes the camurupt try to earthquake, but since I go first and use bounce, EQ does nothing, pretty much any Pokemon that can learn bounce would work but one that triggers her to EQ is optimal. At this point the fight is very free, since her edge is gone now, you can even bring a bunch of flying types to just bully her (which was of course not an option for me but whatever). Do be warned that the she does have an electric type with thunder, which will be made stronger by the sky field, so don't get cocky. 

But yeah, using this method you can make the fight pretty free AND not make Amber mad. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

So as you may or not know, if you fight amber with low hype or freeze her field, she will like you less, this makes the fight a massive pain if you want to stay in her good graces. But during my mono-fairy run, I just now found a workaround (I am sure others have thought of this too but I wanted to bring it up anyway).

Go to Akuwa town, the people will be back there now and in one of the houses is a move tutor that will teach you bounce. You see, when you use bounce it turns the field into a sky field, which Amber does not synergize at all with (except for thunder). Naturally this shuts down the boost from her moves, and it also shuts down the annoying boosts from her abilities and her Flareon's seed wont proc. The Pokemon I used for this was the special Milotic, since having it out first makes the camurupt try to earthquake, but since I go first and use bounce, EQ does nothing, pretty much any Pokemon that can learn bounce would work but one that triggers her to EQ is optimal. At this point the fight is very free, since her edge is gone now, you can even bring a bunch of flying types to just bully her (which was of course not an option for me but whatever). Do be warned that the she does have an electric type with thunder, which will be made stronger by the sky field, so don't get cocky. 

But yeah, using this method you can make the fight pretty free AND not make Amber mad

wow forgot bounce is available in akuwa town i used a mantine which learn bounce level up in my monoo flying run /but how is milotic available its only available by strength which is around gym 10 or so

2 minutes ago, Ram Cxz 007 said:

wow forgot bounce is available in akuwa town i used a mantine which learn bounce level up in my monoo flying run /but how is milotic available its only available by strength which is around gym 10 or so

The special Aveium one. You can get the feebas after gym 1. Prism scale is available after gym 7 if you have a blast powder, you get 1 for free from Adam in ch5, but you can find more hidden around the map.