Help with melanie choice

Resty985

Hey! I chose to not hand the diamond over and my last save file is apparently in the try again/game over screen. When I choose to ‘try again’ my character appears on the throne and can’t get out. Is this a bug or did they just fuck over my save for choosing wrongly? (If someone could tell me how to choose another save file from the folder that could fix this I would appreciate it too)

Edited by Resty985

The hand over the diamond option is bugged, if you did this intentionally to get

Spoiler

the bad ending points, then you are out of luck. Choose to "try to escape" instead since that is the second worst option. Of course, if you are not trying for the bad ending and want the best result then you should do nothing and wait for the time to run out, this is the ONLY non-bad outcome. 

As the other commenter mentioned you can fix this by renaming one of your backup saves to Game.rxdata (which will replace your current save file). If this is not your first save then you will want to rename it to Game_#.rxdata where the # is whatever number of save this is

So using my saves as an example,  if I wanted to replace my save for "Sam", I would want to rename one of the files to Game_2.rxdata

example.png