Gothitelle's Teleportation

Kamuisaki

It's just a question that I posed myself, and it's quite stupid but when Gothitellle teleport us out of Carotos Mountains is it instantaneous or it take time to make the travel ? 

A week passed from when we are teleported from Carotos Mountain back to the moment when we reappear in Shedidan Village, so is it that the teleportation take time because of the distance or the MC was teleported to a place where he didn't have awareness ? Nothing serious, I was just wondering.

1 hour ago, Kamuisaki said:

It's just a question that I posed myself, and it's quite stupid but when Gothitellle teleport us out of Carotos Mountains is it instantaneous or it take time to make the travel ? 

A week passed from when we are teleported from Carotos Mountain back to the moment when we reappear in Shedidan Village, so is it that the teleportation take time because of the distance or the MC was teleported to a place where he didn't have awareness ? Nothing serious, I was just wondering.

I think Gothitelle is just being a meanie. Pretty sure that is all there is to it. There is some stuff later on in the story that could explain it, but I think it is unrelated? Been a while since I last played so my memory is a bit fuzzy.