[POTENTIAL SPOILERS] Rejuvenation Fanworks Thread

Zumi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Drayce said:

We need some M2 art fr. Her M5 design is especially adorable.

second that, next best girl (Aelita’s first and then Erin) needs some love here

On 4/16/2024 at 10:22 PM, MoonPaw said:

been playing this game for 2 weeks straight, finally started doodling stuff now that ive caught up with it lol

here's my interceptor, Kiddo :]

rejuv1.png

rejuv2.png

sorry to miss your post, love your work, you’re my hero!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MoonPaw said:

Another week, another art dump

Once again, it's long

Reveal hidden contents

a380a550dc20ab2d4aeb40e3cc99aa23f41eaff5

e18c76b3221c09f51e04b0bf46736c43c3bef4c6

26c64a9335d7ddb989cb92851de017e009b90bc2

38bcbb325e7a19a3e8199cae23ff67efc550e5a4

54e3de8715728bee53c6f81027720feea46e0bf3

019fdb71a68362e439e6f669c8974d4789fada55

42f06d8cde7fc7134724b25d74b55a2dc88f33a2

5d626ceafcb4d9f4a2f3e9af6868eefcc68c73aa

47a725c858ca8a0478a688b819195e01cacf623d

cc7b1617a0debd6443939c798f326b9d21696446

c7a8751d1eed49640addb33e715e83efc7d82bb2

ad3a7c75637157268030ae2f847e1c17cdc5e176

130eb85a04c4e483d389d1e1693c4fdfd0f5813e

f8271c5dddd93c24c783cf99315fa44caf39a052

cc7e91abe7da589f9f65f5c188578e519e75af13

b6e50b29631f057008264d2ce3261dbcb5bfba75

20317923064cd3726bc9e2fb140348ef46addd13

e93aaf8c247019b7bdf54d9137ba332239614134

b1e349595e404fd1bf5b37ef5bb3b4a2700ab1b3

7856554991b88dcc25e42deb8f99518fa7c73e86

6d4027a9ffd521e244432388f48c6516fc709064

Epic, these are amazing!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

For the past few months I have been working on a major major overhaul mod called Rejuvenation: Abridged. The idea is exactly the same as something like DBZ Abridged or Yu Gi Oh Abridged, but also takes a lot of inspiration from things like the Tribunal Code Patch mod in Morrowind. In the course of creating this though, I've made about half a shitload of custom Rejuv assets, because I went from "Ooooh I can edit the dialogue!" to "I am going to completely redo Gearen, Sheridan, and Goldenwood and maybe Akuwa town and add completely new locations" and followed wherever the brainrot lead me.

A bunch of clips from the mod (including the full on OP I made for it and other little showcases) is right here, on Youtube. I've deliberately excluded the bits my friends said were making them laugh genuinely out loud which was probably a bad idea but I am simply not reopening my video editor.

Here are some things that AREN'T in the video.

Unshown/Unfinsihed Phoenix Wright sprites for Aelita:

image.png.05f748fba499cdca05cceeaa46d4d2a6.png

Unshown/Unfinsihed Phoenix Wright sprites for Geara and Giratina:

image.thumb.png.fe45678016b46b35949f5f946f2c868b.png

And here are a few of the remixed tracks. These tracks are subject to change via endless tinkering and mix adjustments by me and may not represent their exact finished versions.

Of these, my favourite is Keta's, which sounds like something just fairly normal in the beginning but really really kicks into gear - Although the track that's turned out the best is easily Kieran and Clear's theme, but that's not gonna be in the first version I release except maybe as an extremely secret theme. Neved's theme may turn out way better (The Xen Executives are each getting their own personalized themes but Neved's is even a little bit different to that. Zetta's theme is basically "done", but needs a better mix and maybe some adjustments to parts of the melody? It pays a lot of tribute to what-I-assume-is-his-namesake anyway).

Also, I have the Cross Examination themes there - I've got an Objection theme and a Cornered theme (Pursuit ~ Intercepted!) too, but they're not ready yet. They're just Missing Something, but they'll be there.

Bonus random screenshots:

image.png.17f0ebdd0545b6e9fc7dfe9ea03668d6.png

(Madame X's cape is hand animated in that not exactly finished cutscene - this is actually incredibly simple to do, because there's just a little trick to it when you use a silhouette! The cutscene is part of I really like the idea of but my god is it unfinished so I'm not posting it yet.

Edited by Dawn Oceana
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, Dawn Oceana said:

For the past few months I have been working on a major major overhaul mod called Rejuvenation: Abridged. The idea is exactly the same as something like DBZ Abridged or Yu Gi Oh Abridged, but also takes a lot of inspiration from things like the Tribunal Code Patch mod in Morrowind. In the course of creating this though, I've made about half a shitload of custom Rejuv assets, because I went from "Ooooh I can edit the dialogue!" to "I am going to completely redo Gearen, Sheridan, and Goldenwood and maybe Akuwa town and add completely new locations" and followed wherever the brainrot lead me.

A bunch of clips from the mod (including the full on OP I made for it and other little showcases) is right here, on Youtube. I've deliberately excluded the bits my friends said were making them laugh genuinely out loud which was probably a bad idea but I am simply not reopening my video editor.

And here are a few of the remixed tracks. These tracks are subject to change via endless tinkering and mix adjustments by me and may not represent their exact finished versions.

Of these, my favourite is Keta's, which sounds like something just fairly normal in the beginning but really really kicks into gear - Although the track that's turned out the best is easily Kieran and Clear's theme, but that's not gonna be in the first version I release except maybe as an extremely secret theme. Neved's theme may turn out way better (The Xen Executives are each getting their own personalized themes but Neved's is even a little bit different to that. Zetta's theme is basically "done", but needs a better mix and maybe some adjustments to parts of the melody? It pays a lot of tribute to what-I-assume-is-his-namesake anyway).

Also, I have the Cross Examination themes there - I've got an Objection theme and a Cornered theme (Pursuit ~ Intercepted!) too, but they're not ready yet. They're just Missing Something, but they'll be there.

(Madame X's cape is hand animated in that not exactly finished cutscene - this is actually incredibly simple to do, because there's just a little trick to it when you use a silhouette! The cutscene is part of I really like the idea of but my god is it unfinished so I'm not posting it yet.

I can’t wait to bear witness (hopefully Phoenix Wright Aelita manages to use one of those against Geara) to whatever the brain rot cooks up. And is that part who’s going to pee on the tennis courts despite what the legal documents state? Always knew there was…something up with him

Also those theme remixes are straight bangers!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Dawn Oceana said:

Looking forward to that mod!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Featdirty11 said:

I can’t wait to bear witness (hopefully Phoenix Wright Aelita manages to use one of those against Geara) to whatever the brain rot cooks up. And is that part who’s going to pee on the tennis courts despite what the legal documents state? Always knew there was…something up with him

Also those theme remixes are straight bangers!

Honestly I'm really happy with how the Goldenleaf trial is turning out so far but there's a LOT still to be filled in, and one thing I really want to do but may be impossible without...

Scripting.

But of course it's a Phoenix Wright thing, so while there will definitely be witnesses, things will be unfairly rigged in Geara's favour because that's how Phoenix Wright works. But I am extremely happy with the way Aelita gets Geara in the end... at the moment and I might change my mind later.

Also the tennis courts are part of Gearen Park, totally unrelated to the trial. I am trying to get a little Tennis Microgame thing working there and I will probably fail.

Anyway speaking of brainrot ever since I learned the Xenpurgis was a Stakataka, I've had this in my head and I'm going to export it and make it everyone else's problem now.image.thumb.png.4fb9054321ac1ec89aaeeab76cca132a.png

• Haha 1
  • Hmm 1

16 hours ago, Dawn Oceana said:

Honestly I'm really happy with how the Goldenleaf trial is turning out so far but there's a LOT still to be filled in, and one thing I really want to do but may be impossible without...

Scripting.

But of course it's a Phoenix Wright thing, so while there will definitely be witnesses, things will be unfairly rigged in Geara's favour because that's how Phoenix Wright works. But I am extremely happy with the way Aelita gets Geara in the end... at the moment and I might change my mind later.

Also the tennis courts are part of Gearen Park, totally unrelated to the trial. I am trying to get a little Tennis Microgame thing working there and I will probably fail.

Anyway speaking of brainrot ever since I learned the Xenpurgis was a Stakataka, I've had this in my head and I'm going to export it and make it everyone else's problem now.image.thumb.png.4fb9054321ac1ec89aaeeab76cca132a.png

I think I understand the Xennies (yes, I will now refer to them as that now forever) plan now! The Xenpurgis is actually just a giant game of Jenga and the Xennies are gonna challenge all of GDC to a ‘Jenga off’ to the death!

Unrelated why does Clear possess the drip? She didn’t get burbed did she?!