Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[SPOILER] Simon sidequest

Barboza

Question

ep 18 - I have talked with simon in the city and he told me about the lake, ive been there and searched all bodies, the fisherman is giving me the wrong dialog and simon is not at the apartment anymore, am i missing something? ill link the save file if its necessary to fix some kind of bug.

Game.rxdata

4 answers to this question

20 hours ago, Barboza said:

ep 18 - I have talked with simon in the city and he told me about the lake, ive been there and searched all bodies, the fisherman is giving me the wrong dialog and simon is not at the apartment anymore, am i missing something? ill link the save file if its necessary to fix some kind of bug.

Game.rxdata 195.9 kB · 0 downloads

Did the fisherman give you the Super Rod? You have to fish up Whiscash and talk to the fisherman again after capturing them. There will be a small chance one of the Whiscash is holding the name tag you're looking for. 

1 hour ago, Nocturne93 said:

Did the fisherman give you the Super Rod? You have to fish up Whiscash and talk to the fisherman again after capturing them. There will be a small chance one of the Whiscash is holding the name tag you're looking for. 

thats the problem, he didnt gave me the rod, i didnt even got the right dialog