Pokemon Radiation Reborn (Uranium Mod, EPISODE 19.16)

Fervis

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, EmereyShiro said:

Did something happen with this mod? It's been so long since the last update

According to the posts and discord I think it will probably be coming out very soon. I think they are just waiting on Saphiada to finish the infinity mons now. Maxxetto posted yesterday that the uranium mons and multicore were almost done and the mod would probably be released very soon. In fact, Maxxetto even recommended that a person might want to wait to start a new playthrough before trying out all gen for the first time since it was so close. I am not sure how much longer it will take to finish the infinity mons but I know that Saphiada just showed the animations of wargreymon's terraforce when fighting many other infinity mons on discord which I think he just finished, and due to wargreymon being one of the last pokemon that you unlock I think that is a pretty good sign that they are almost done with the infinity mons as well.

• Like 2

On 3/23/2023 at 12:10 AM, Ultimas Prime said:

According to the posts and discord I think it will probably be coming out very soon. I think they are just waiting on Saphiada to finish the infinity mons now. Maxxetto posted yesterday that the uranium mons and multicore were almost done and the mod would probably be released very soon. In fact, Maxxetto even recommended that a person might want to wait to start a new playthrough before trying out all gen for the first time since it was so close. I am not sure how much longer it will take to finish the infinity mons but I know that Saphiada just showed the animations of wargreymon's terraforce when fighting many other infinity mons on discord which I think he just finished, and due to wargreymon being one of the last pokemon that you unlock I think that is a pretty good sign that they are almost done with the infinity mons as well.

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it! Do you have a link to the discord server?

On 3/24/2023 at 7:22 PM, EmereyShiro said:

Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate it! Do you have a link to the discord server?

No problem. It is the Pokemon Reborn discord server under the Reborn Mods channel: https://discord.gg/rebornevo

From what I can tell most of the content of the mod is already done. I think they are trying to organize everything right now and make sure it plays well with the other parts. I am not sure if they are going to wait for Gelius to finish his move pool tweaks before they release or not. If they do it might take a few weeks. So far he just finished going through the move pools of the first 5 generations of pokemon. They did release a location list for the infinity pokemon though: Infinity Mons.xlsx - Google Sheets

Edit: Also the mod author of the infinity section told me that they were including the regional forms of the 2nd gen starters as as starters as well as the 1st gen ones, and the eevee at the bottom will be a special eevee that you get later in the game that evolves via plates in order to get the new eeveelutions. Also the starter password will allow you to pick the digimon botamon for your starter which has had its evolution levels rebalanced for reborn.

Double Edit: I might have misunderstood what they were saying. The special eevee might be just to evolve into vareon because vareon is extremely strong. If this is the case you can use the plates to evolve a normal eevee into the other forms.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well, they decided to add some beta pokemon to game as well. So I am not sure when they are releasing. Maxxetto who is part of Fervis's team claimed it would probably be released last week and he keeps teasing us with screenshots saying it is coming out soon, but Gelius who is also part of the team claimed he still has a way to go before he finishes his part. That being said, I think he might be getting close to being finished with his part as well since the main thing he is doing right now is adding cannon moves to pokemon and rebalancing movesets and he is already about to start on gen 8 of that. I am not sure if they are waiting on Gelius or not. I had thought that they were not going to include Gelius's content until a future update due to the way they talked before and because Gelius himself claimed that he did not think that his content would be in the initial release, but now I am not sure.

On 4/6/2023 at 2:07 PM, Ultimas Prime said:

Well, they decided to add some beta pokemon to game as well. So I am not sure when they are releasing. Maxxetto who is part of Fervis's team claimed it would probably be released last week and he keeps teasing us with screenshots saying it is coming out soon, but Gelius who is also part of the team claimed he still has a way to go before he finishes his part. That being said, I think he might be getting close to being finished with his part as well since the main thing he is doing right now is adding cannon moves to pokemon and rebalancing movesets and he is already about to start on gen 8 of that. I am not sure if they are waiting on Gelius or not. I had thought that they were not going to include Gelius's content until a future update due to the way they talked before and because Gelius himself claimed that he did not think that his content would be in the initial release, but now I am not sure.

Are you talking about these things when you say beta pokemon?

https://www.google.com/search?q=beta+pokemon&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiwx7nh95f-AhVPmVYBHYgFDBgQ_AUoAXoECAEQAw&biw=1536&bih=746&dpr=1.25#imgrc=DWYnsdDUBVv-WM

Found a softlock in the game with this specific trainer where after beating a ferrothorn the game will display an error message. the trainer will then not throw out any pokemon and I have no choice but to run from the battle since when I attack it says "there was no target". I dont know if this is the right place to mention stuff like this but I dont know where to put this issue. (I also dont really know how to make posts on this site so I apologize if I got something wrong)

image.thumb.png.7758e41ee6c3e62b5fa05f62dc926e4c.pngimage.png.e68a13778a263755fca24e60ac95968c.png

Spoiler

its in that one building you have to fight team meteor in after you restored the city by defeating that swalot boss

2 hours ago, BowserusCatus said:

Found a softlock in the game with this specific trainer where after beating a ferrothorn the game will display an error message. the trainer will then not throw out any pokemon and I have no choice but to run from the battle since when I attack it says "there was no target". I dont know if this is the right place to mention stuff like this but I dont know where to put this issue. (I also dont really know how to make posts on this site so I apologize if I got something wrong)

image.thumb.png.7758e41ee6c3e62b5fa05f62dc926e4c.pngimage.png.e68a13778a263755fca24e60ac95968c.png

Hide contents

its in that one building you have to fight team meteor in after you restored the city by defeating that swalot boss

I remember that trainer. I ended up just using walk through walls mod.

AHH it's been so LONG!

Hi! ~

Quick update! @Maxxetto finally released the (BETA) version of the new collaborated mod: Re-Atomized!

Many things need to be considered:

• the mod was based on the allgen mod (previously Eeveelution), meaning Items and Moves sadly had to be rearranged! >.<

therefore, if you get errors when opening your bag or your pokemon windows, try to remove items / moves via any measure ( like debug or the in game move deleter)

• The Dex unfortunately became a different order as well! Even though i had a poll for not rearranging, it was too handy to have both mods on the same page (for bug fixing, event adding etc.)

Please forgive me / us! ;-;

• i am actually NOT really up-to-date with the mod o.o! I brought allgen and radiation into it and helped here and there, but if you got any questions about the mod
    I highly recommend the discord (thanks @Ultimas Prime for your thorough information above!!)

You can still ask me questions about the uranium part obviously, I'm just more into allgen and rad right now!

• as Ultimas also mentioned, it is released on the discord! I will also post the link here, but will not update the whole site yet, as there are still many things to do.

https://mega.nz/file/hC9FCCzC#yqRlqC0Zv9aDAvCPiBbtkSGkb82z_TQco2cF1DKXj4M

• I will slowly but steady go through all bugs reported here and look wether or not they probably were fixed already / need to be fixed for the new mod

• I have no idea if I forgot anything else to mention, but this will come sooner or later anyways!

In conclusion, Rad-Reborn as it was will be on hold (for now) and replaced with Re-Atomized!

If y'all want a lighter version, as in Oldschool Rad-Reborn (only gen8/9/radiation), then I may consider it later!

Godspeed!

"Eeveon uses Extremespeed"

7 hours ago, Fervis said:

AHH it's been so LONG!

Hi! ~

Quick update! @Maxxetto finally released the (BETA) version of the new collaborated mod: Re-Atomized!

Hay que tener en cuenta muchas cosas:

• el mod se basó en el mod allgen (anteriormente Eeveelution), lo que significa que, lamentablemente, los elementos y los movimientos tuvieron que reorganizarse. >.<

por lo tanto, si obtiene errores al abrir su bolsa o sus ventanas de pokemon, intente eliminar elementos / movimientos a través de cualquier medida (como depuración o el eliminador de movimientos en el juego)

• ¡Desafortunadamente, Dex también se convirtió en una orden diferente! Aunque tenía una encuesta para no reorganizar, era demasiado útil tener ambas modificaciones en la misma página (para corregir errores, agregar eventos, etc.)

¡Por favor perdóname/nosotros! ;-;

• ¡En realidad NO estoy realmente actualizado con el mod oo! Incorporé allgen y radiación y ayudé aquí y allá, pero si tienes alguna pregunta sobre el mod,
    te recomiendo Discord (gracias).@UltimasPrime para su información completa arriba!!)

Todavía puede hacerme preguntas sobre la parte de uranio, obviamente, ¡estoy más interesado en allgen y rad en este momento!

• como también dijo Ultimas, ¡se lanza en la discordia! También publicaré el enlace aquí, pero no actualizaré todo el sitio todavía , ya que todavía hay muchas cosas por hacer.

https://mega.nz/file/pLUDgJga#eOTuLwiotXZFCgLU43vnB6P0ylF1qwiH-JMxkqO3NV4

• Revisaré de forma lenta pero constante todos los errores informados aquí y veré si probablemente ya se solucionaron o si es necesario corregirlos para el nuevo mod.

• No tengo idea si olvidé algo más que mencionar, ¡pero esto llegará tarde o temprano de todos modos!

En conclusión, Rad-Reborn tal como estaba en espera (por ahora) y será eliminado por Re-Atomized.

Si quieren una versión más ligera, como en Oldschool Rad-Reborn (solo gen8/9/radiation), ¡podría considerarla más tarde!

¡Buena suerte!

"Eeveon usa Extremespeed"

One question is this mod compatible with your other mod

On 2023. 4. 17. at 오후 11시 34분, Fervis said:

AHH it's been so LONG!

Hi! ~

• the mod was based on the allgen mod (previously Eeveelution), meaning Items and Moves sadly had to be rearranged! >.<

therefore, if you get errors when opening your bag or your pokemon windows, try to remove items / moves via any measure ( like debug or the in game move deleter)

• The Dex unfortunately became a different order as well! Even though i had a poll for not rearranging, it was too handy to have both mods on the same page (for bug fixing, event adding etc.)

• i am actually NOT really up-to-date with the mod o.o! I brought allgen and radiation into it and helped here and there, but if you got any questions about the mod
    I highly recommend the discord (thanks @Ultimas Prime for your thorough information above!!)

You can still ask me questions about the uranium part obviously, I'm just more into allgen and rad right now!

• as Ultimas also mentioned, it is released on the discord! I will also post the link here, but will not update the whole site yet, as there are still many things to do.

• I will slowly but steady go through all bugs reported here and look wether or not they probably were fixed already / need to be fixed for the new mod

• I have no idea if I forgot anything else to mention, but this will come sooner or later anyways!

In conclusion, Rad-Reborn as it was will be on hold (for now) and replaced with Re-Atomized!

If y'all want a lighter version, as in Oldschool Rad-Reborn (only gen8/9/radiation), then I may consider it later!

Godspeed!

Pokémon other than Pokémon from the Uranium version returned to their original form at the end of the battle after using an energy core.

Edited by grandZio

On 4/17/2023 at 6:22 PM, Elevan said:

One question is this mod compatible with your other mod

Reatomized includes the all gen mod as well but it is in early beta/alpha. It is absolutely massive and good but they still have alot of bugs with the multicore content of the mod pack, but hopefully it will be bug free in the next few weeks. Then after that is the infinity update which adds pokemon from pokemon infinity as well as npc team changes. Saph has been overhauling the game bosses to make them more difficult and able to keep up with the player and their new available arsenal while waiting for a the stable version since they already basically finished the infinity part and just need to make it compatible now. In the current version of Reatomized the npc teams are actually changed very little and ones that are changed are actually easier than vanilla for the most part. I think the biggest offender of this is the bug with one of climatic battles with a pulse arceus that for some reason makes it level 1 which turns it into a total pushover that nearly any pokemon can one shot.

After the infinity update will probably be Gelius's balance rework which will make the game even harder than it is with Sapphiada's changes as it not only will edit npcs to have even stronger teams more balanced teams, but it will also rebalance move pools, some evolution lines, and tm locations to add better scaling to the base game. Gelius has already went through every single pokemon in the base game and rebalanced their move pools as well as giving them access to almost all moves they could learn in every version of the base games and anime.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ultimas Prime said:

Reatomized includes the all gen mod as well but it is in early beta/alpha. It is absolutely massive and good but they still have alot of bugs with the multicore content of the mod pack, but hopefully it will be bug free in the next few weeks. Then after that is the infinity update which adds pokemon from pokemon infinity as well as npc team changes. Saph has been overhauling the game bosses to make them more difficult and able to keep up with the player and their new available arsenal while waiting for a the stable version since they already basically finished the infinity part and just need to make it compatible now. In the current version of Reatomized the npc teams are actually changed very little and ones that are changed are actually easier than vanilla for the most part. I think the biggest offender of this is the bug with one of climatic battles with a pulse arceus that for some reason makes it level 1 which turns it into a total pushover that nearly any pokemon can one shot.

He waited a lot for that update to also be implemented in a future pokemon from other fangamers

On 4/17/2023 at 11:34 PM, Fervis said:

AHH it's been so LONG!

Hi! ~

Godspeed!

When I go to the address, it says 'The file you are trying to download is no longer available'.

1.png

Edited by grandZio

I didn't take down the file, maxxetto reuploaded a newer version thus the link changed. It is not me uploading the download this time.

I am active on here less frequent with university starting, so the best thing (if this may happen again until i overhaul the thread) is to contact me via the reborn discord.

I replaced the older file!