Transfer save data from windows to mac

jeb

I have a save file on my windows computer and got a new macbook recently. I want to continue playing rejuvenation on my mac but I don't want to start over. Is there a way to play rejuvenation on my mac using the save data from my windows?

You bet there is!

First, make sure you have your save. In case you don't know where they are in Windows:

Next, you just need to transfer that save file from your Windows computer to your new Macbook. To do that, you could store your save somewhere that you can access on both of your devices. A USB works, or storing your save as an attachment on this site works or somewhere like Discord also works. You'd just have to download the save file onto your Mac for the latter option.

Once you have your save file across, you'd just have to put your save file in the save file location and you should be good to play!

In case you are unfamiliar with where Mac saves are kept:

Spoiler

Mac saves are kept in a separate folder from the game itself. From your desktop menu bar, click on 'Go' and while holding down the option/alt key, click on Library. Then you click on the 'Application Support' folder and from there your save goes into a folder named Pokemon Rejuvenation. If you don't see that folder, then launch the game first and start a random save file. Then a folder should be in Application Support. You could then simply replace that new save with your old save.

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, SilverAngelus said:

You bet there is!

First, make sure you have your save. In case you don't know where they are in Windows:

Reveal hidden contents

Next, you just need to transfer that save file from your Windows computer to your new Macbook. To do that, you could store your save somewhere that you can access on both of your devices. A USB works, or storing your save as an attachment on this site works or somewhere like Discord also works. You'd just have to download the save file onto your Mac for the latter option.

Once you have your save file across, you'd just have to put your save file in the save file location and you should be good to play!

In case you are unfamiliar with where Mac saves are kept:

Reveal hidden contents

Mac saves are kept in a separate folder from the game itself. From your desktop menu bar, click on 'Go' and while holding down the option/alt key, click on Library. Then you click on the 'Application Support' folder and from there your save goes into a folder named Pokemon Rejuvenation. If you don't see that folder, then launch the game first and start a random save file. Then a folder should be in Application Support. You could then simply replace that new save with your old save.

Thanks this works! I've been trying to find a way to this since forever

• Like 1