Pokemon Azure (Act 2 is Out!)

p_k_

2 hours ago, MyuMix said:

This is a really dumb question but would it be possible to put the download link as a google drive version too like act 1 had?

only reason I ask is because I somehow managed to get a virus using media fire a few years ago despite having Adblock and clicking the correct download link now I am a bit paranoid to use it.

if not that is ok hope I’m not bothering by asking this.

we actually had to move the dl off of google drive because it wouldn't let users dl for some reason, but here's the mega link if that's better for you! https://mega.nz/file/MsthBS5L#nVL79TlpvAZ32Va3MiaYMT8-7_PbZ_h5z0iXjxj-Yjo

I thought about writing this in the discord but I think it fits a little better here to write long winded text here are my thoughts on act 2:

Spoiler

So I finished act 2 and I loved it!  Well, I'm almost finished, that is.  I still have a few sidequests to do.

But I wanted to say my absolute favorite character in this game now is absolutely Envy.  I absolutely love her character.

I'll admit I'm pretty curious as to how far exactly the choices you are presented with will affect things in future acts.  Realistically speaking, it was probably a bit unwise to trust Envy considering all she had said prior to that moment, but I went ahead and chose to work together with her because I loved her character so much, and because even IRL I like to take chances on trusting people. 

Interesting that Rose's brother (forget his name already) already kind of chews you out a bit for it if you choose to do that, I get what he is saying from his perspective, but I didn't really think that siding with Envy was all that crazy, considering the circumstances.

I definitely get the feeling I'll probably be stepping on his toes again in future acts....

Also apparently after checking the discord the children sidequest is miss able if you don't do it at that exact moment?  LOL, I got stuck there for a while (out of my own stupidity) and did it anyways so I guess that was a blessing in disguise, if I hadn't of been stuck I probably would have forgotten about it and missed it.  

On 3/15/2023 at 9:51 PM, FateVoid said:

I don't know if has already been mentioned, but the game get stuck if you start a battle in speed up mode. Just wanted to mention this bug. 

hey! this is a known bug, happens if you’re on a speed up that ends in .5, but you can change that in options!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 8:09 PM, Mister_Rick5 said:

hiii loving the game so far, quick question though. How can i speed up the game to go faster? I'm seeing the option of turbo speed but idk what button to press to actually speed it up

try to press the F button on your keyboard

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Global Mods

The gems on my wrist are Azure
Left my island, now I'm coming ashore
Don't need holders, I got the master key
Think you're a match for me? That's just blasphemy
Slice you into pieces of three when I bring out the steel like Lisa-Marie
Shatter your Pride and turn it to Envy, you don't want me as your enemy 
Your Wrath has no effect on me, Sloth's what becomes of your enmity
You Rose to the occasion but didn't do your due Diligence