PageUp / PageDn buttons not working

Espeon

So ever since I updated to V13, my PageUp and PageDn buttons don't work anymore, which prevents me from flying to another region than the one I'm currently in. Does anyone have an idea about what might be causing this and how to fix it? I am using an AZERTY keyboard, but even if I switch my settings to QWERTY it doesn't work, so I think this has nothing to do with the buttons not working.

Thanks for your help!

Thank you so much! Follow-up question: is there any way to fly to Grand Dream City if you're not in the city already? I only seem to be able to get the GDC fly screen when I use Fly / Golden Wings in the city.

5 hours ago, Espeon said:

Thank you so much! Follow-up question: is there any way to fly to Grand Dream City if you're not in the city already? I only seem to be able to get the GDC fly screen when I use Fly / Golden Wings in the city.

I think you have to fly to Yui's ranch/ Route 9 and then bike your way to the city before flying. Atleast, its what I've been doing. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Shinano said:

I think you have to fly to Yui's ranch/ Route 9 and then bike your way to the city before flying. Atleast, its what I've been doing. 

Up till now I've been doing the same. I was just wondering whether there was a button to switch to the GDC fly screen I had missed.