Pokemon Storage Search

Haru,,

• Developers

I made this without realizing there's a built in search feature already. This is not the best search feature, so I recommend using the built in one. It's faster and doesn't require you to have an open party slot.

Pokemon Storage Search Mod

Another QoL mod I decided to make that probably wasn't even needed. This mod simply lets you search your PC by a text string based on species names.

How it works:

Hit the S key and a textbox will pop up allowing you to type in it. You must have at least 1 open party slot.

You can enter up to a max of eleven characters (would be ten but Fletchinder is the only Pokemon with more than ten characters so *bleh*).

Upon searching with a string that doesn't match any Pokemon in your PC it will say "No results!" This search method is extraordinarily flexible.

Any casing (upper, lower, random capitalization) is ignored and you can search any part of a string.

The string you pick is set as all "box" names.

The only way of moving Pokemon is to withdraw them.

You are able to view summaries of Pokemon from these new "boxes."

Releasing Pokemon in the search boxes will not actually release them (I was too lazy to recode that, just put it in your party and release it there). 

To go back to the main PC, quit out of this one.

Spoiler

image.png.6c05486c4a78c43f9386c9e82eb73091.png

image.png.9a11f29596bc927853dac6c164c6ac49.png

image.png.0932c60fa0fbbf5db81e5f8119ebe2c7.png

Installation:

1. Go to the Data folder. If there is no folder called "Mods", make one.

2. Put this file into the "Mods" folder.

3. Start the game.

Download:

Haru - PCSearch.rb

Edited by Haru,,

• Developers

Bugfixes:

Fixed an issue where Pokemon species names would be set to down case rather than proper case.

Fixed an issue where when a Pokemon with the above issue evolved they would retain the species prior's name.