struggling so hard with the rift gardevoir battle

clownfish

8 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Lord Pyukumuku. 

ahh goodness i forgot about that one LOL. is there anywhere i can get a pyukumuku at this point in the game? or would i need to roll my save back a bit to get out of the past aevium

Pretty sure you will have to roll back or simply use debug mode to add one. It's far from the only strategy, however purifying the field helps an absolute ton. Something like tanky Sylveon can then proceed to sit on her face. 

4 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Pretty sure you will have to roll back or simply use debug mode to add one. It's far from the only strategy, however purifying the field helps an absolute ton. Something like tanky Sylveon can then proceed to sit on her face. 

Ohh thank you ill have to look into that!! :D

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

omg. you were so right about purifying the field!! i did that and it helped sm thank u !!

• Thanks 1

Damn someone already suggested the lord and savoir... Well I will leave this comment here for anyone who still needs help.

image.jpeg.ca3068dba173aa53cb27d864ffc125ef.jpeg

Yeah that thing completely destroys this fight and makes it a complete joke. It can easily solo the entire fight with Purify into Toxic + Recover (or items if you allow them) spam. Chesto berry helps to so you don't get put to sleep t1. Then you just have to get somewhat lucky with the boss missing lovely kiss (it is only I think 60% accurate without the field). Then just toxic her twice and watch her die. The gift Sylveon can pretty easily finish her off if the GOD of pokemon somehow falls...

Another combo is:

- Runerigus: Crafty Shield

- Sylveon: Don't use Misty Terrain, this way the IA will try always to change your status.

Crafty Shield is a little broken in a lot of battles, for example Ryland to avoid Gliscor hit you with Desert’s Mark.