Ditto Den

Ricochet Ray

I currently have 14 badges and I'm pulling my hair out trying to get Ditto. I had read somewhere that you need to be able to spawn Stoutland in the Den above Wispy Ruins to get Ditto, but I'm still only getting Herdiers. Is this a glitch? I'm refreshing the game on blue beams and the only results are level 1 raid Rhyhorn, Purugly, and Vanillite. I saw a video that showed Ditto was in a level 2 raid, is there some other way to get level 2? 

it's a bug that happened to you, me and like 5 other people on the forums

I already entered it into the bug report form but it probably won't get fixed before 13.5

One of the others that had the problem said it works with 13.0.2 and before but as I don't have those versions anymore I can't test it myself

13 hours ago, Araxel said:

it's a bug that happened to you, me and like 5 other people on the forums

I already entered it into the bug report form but it probably won't get fixed before 13.5

One of the others that had the problem said it works with 13.0.2 and before but as I don't have those versions anymore I can't test it myself

Bless you, now I know I'm not just going crazy. I tried implementing the files from 13.0.2 and I was still getting Herdiers. I guess all that we can do now is wait

On 9/6/2021 at 8:17 PM, Ricochet Ray said:

I currently have 14 badges and I'm pulling my hair out trying to get Ditto. I had read somewhere that you need to be able to spawn Stoutland in the Den above Wispy Ruins to get Ditto, but I'm still only getting Herdiers. Is this a glitch? I'm refreshing the game on blue beams and the only results are level 1 raid Rhyhorn, Purugly, and Vanillite. I saw a video that showed Ditto was in a level 2 raid, is there some other way to get level 2? 

That's why, you have 14 badges, once you got 13 badges the dens will update with new mons, & unique encouters as far as I know relocate to another den.

If my memory doesn't betray me, I recall encountered ditto in the den near Cairo's House, you know the guy who tells you about red essence & buy fragments, thats how I encounter mine from my V12 save file, except  I fainted mine for 2 reasons, I didn't knew how to capture raid pokemon & I already have ditto from previous version so no biggie. Anyway try other dens is the den near Cairo's house is not the one, but I swear is in that one. So let me know if you encounter yours.

16 hours ago, oxober said:

I have 12 badges and it's working fine for me. Check the den above wispy path's entrance, save when you get a blue beam and keep resetting until you get a ditto.1050326704_.jpg.0b9dcc4d3d9b09bec5e2d35185680c58.jpg

I've tried countless times and it won't spawn, all I have are Vanillites and Rhyhorns. I've heard you need to be able to spawn Stoutland to know if you can get Ditto, but all I'm getting is Herdier.