How do I adopt the Espurr?

Shirokodaki

Play with him and give him a blue moon ice cream, I think tou can buy it in route 3, then leave the park where it is and an animation will trigger and it will join your party, if the animation doesn't happen play more with him and give him more ice cream until his friendship level is maxed, hope it works.

The fastest way is giving espurr ice cream and when you have a blue moon ice cream its ~20 (stawberry is a bit better than vanilla or chocolate) times more efficient than the other 3 and they are the 2nd best option. But when you say you don't have ice cream you lose points.

Edited by Sinon
Corrected name

22 hours ago, MAIM said:

Play with him and give him a blue moon ice cream, I think tou can buy it in route 3, then leave the park where it is and an animation will trigger and it will join your party, if the animation doesn't happen play more with him and give him more ice cream until his friendship level is maxed, hope it works.

I went to the ice cream guy on route 3 but he didn't have it. Is there like a specific time or day that I need to check with him at or something?

Yes its every day a roll of 3.33% for him to sell the Blue Moon Ice Cream. IIRC its costs 20k than.

You need 1 Blue and 5 other ice creams or 25 normal or 23 strawberry.

Or take the slide 67 times should work too.

Edited by Sinon

I've been able to get the Espurr BEFORE Narcissa's Gym in both V12 and in V13, so you needn't wait on that to get it.  But here're some tips:

✔ Strawberry ice cream is its favourite flavour.  Don't bother with the others, even the Blue Moon Ice cream; just go with strawberry.

✔ I've been able to "speed" befriend Espurr by just chilling with it on the swings constantly; there're two "dialogues" that lead to a "bonded a lot", but, regardless, just spam "yes" to whatever Espurr asks.

✔ Be careful when walking with it; it gets in your way quite a bit, but, in V13...DO NOT try making it go on the slide while walking with it; it's bugged and crashes the game - I've tried and Espurr always "flies away" afterwards.  I'd report it, but I don't know if it HAS been reported already.

✔ This might just be in my experience, but trying to leave Espurr after doing some of those things for a few minutes for the third time is when Espurr decides to join you.  Therefore, SAVE before you leave for the third time; that way, you can reset for the Espurr you want.

Hope this helps.

Edited by Existentially_tired