Additional Crest Mod WIP

ty_taurus

I would love to see a Dunsparce crest.. Our boy dunsparce need some love :(

I think that Dunsparce main strength comes in form of its HP, so... Perhaps, you can deal + static damage in form of your HP 

Let me explain.. It would be kinda like, if Dunsparce has 342 HP and goes for a Headbutt... The headbutt itselft would give 12% damage on the target life bar, then with this crest, this headbutt could give 12% damage + 342 static damage (static damage i mean thinks like SonicBoom and Dragon rage, that ALWAYS deals 20/40 damage)

I think this would make a pretty neat addiction, but i understand that this would be a heck-lot of work HAHA, so my other idea would be something like

+50% on both defenses (if he has 100 physicall defense, boom, now he as 150)

+Dragon stab and resistances (Dragon is a pretty cool type, and i can see Dunsparce beeing a little dragon baby- If i remember correctly, on gen7 Dunsparce gained acess to Dragon Rush right? Plus, in gen8 he had acess to Scale Shot if im not mistaken, inicially i though about Bug stab and resistence, but he only learns 1 bug move and its from the galar move tutor)

Or, my final though, would be to double Dunsparce status change, this could make Ancient Power really broken on him, 20% (with serene grace, otherwise its 10%) to basically add +2 on all his stats? Just a couple of resets and there you go, plus, if the oponnent is paralzyed and you received a +2 on speed, its very likely for you to outspeed, and if you manage to do it, Dunsparce learns Roost, so you can kinda spam it until the oponnent is fully paralyzed and you are with good HP.

If you dont like Ancient Power, theres Coil, Scale shot, and as a TR, Amnesia And Agillity (+4 sp.def/speed in just 1 turn.. Nice)

And just as an option, the status you lower on the oponnent could Also be doubled- But, i understand if its too op, afterall -4 on defense with just 1 Screech does seems kinda broken (as well with -2 accuracy with Mud slap.. Or -2 Sp.attack with Stikker Smack

1 hour ago, Cyphre said:

Pokemon Uranium did my boy Dunsparce justice. Check out Dunseraph. 

Well that's just a different pokemon. Giving old pokemon an evolution is a cop out imo just because that's not acually fixing the pokemon we have, just creating a new one to do what the old one could've done.