Can someone give me some team suggestion.

ABoringGuy

So I am having trouble deciding who my 5th and 6th team member should be. I know this game is meant to be played by switching teams but I usally prefer to do that only if I am really stuck in a battle and use the same team for most battles untill it gets impossible to beat.

So here are my current team members.

1)Cinderace(Libero): Pyro ball, HJK, Sucker punch, last move depends upon the battle.

2) A.Chandelure(Levitate): Thunderbolt, Shadowball, still planning other two moves 

3) A.Milontic(Merciless):Toxic, Coil, Gunk shot, Play rough.

4)Meowistic(Prankster): Charm(Could change to something like thunder wave), Reflect, Light screen, Psychic

Now for the fifth candidate I have Feraligator and Swampert. Swampert is overall tanky, hits hard and can learn curse. Only one weakness and groumd type is useful against plenty opponents.

Feraligator itself is decent but with creast seems to be really good. First turn always priority, Boost to bite move and Sheer force makes something Lile Ice Fang hit with 117 base damage. Not to mention it learns dragon dance as well.  I dunno which one to choose here Swampert or Feraligator.

And for 6th team member I really dont know. The only good special attacker is Chandelure so can you plz help me decide a good special atracker(physical attacker works as well) 

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Yahiro

I would go feraligatr cause its crest is insane especially with sheer force also for moveset on A .chandelure im decently sure it gets overheat which u get from beating amber, the last mon you might wanna get a setup mon for your team a steel or dragon like scizor with swords dance or hydreigon with nasty plot could be very good.

Edited by Vum
  • Like 1

Bastiodon (at least when you get its crest in the gomidra kingdom)

its crest makes it to where upon taking damage your opponent takes 50% recoil and you heal for 50% of the damage. Give it sturdy, taunt and metal burst and it can wreck serious havoc

as far as special attackers go, HYdreigon or magic gaurd+life orb reniculus are some good picks

for ferraligatr vs Swampert, swampert is the winner here for me anyway, its bulky and a absolute beast with its mega in the rain. My gator boi can pull off some dragon dance sweep shenanigans but it can be a challenge to keep it healthy

• Like 1

A Heracross should be good to cover for Bug/Fighting, if it has Moxie it's even better, he can even be your mega later if you like..

I would also suggest a staller, you could get a Amoonguss with Regenerator or an Avalugg with Sturdy (tho' this one is only a physical staller but one of the best) or you could use a Phione EV trained on Def and S.Def with the Crest, it's really good specially since she's only weak to Grass and Electric, for S.Def staller an Alcremie with Calm Mind should be good since it can also be quite strong offensively, the only problem is that you need to find a gap to use Calm Mind with her for the strat to work.

• Like 1

Thank you all for your suggestion. I decided to go with Feraligatr as water type since I dont particularly like repeating types and there seem to be plenty good ground types out there. For 6th Pokemon I am still unsure but would definetely try all your suggestions.