[V13 Story Spoilers] Playermodel broken?

hepengild

Hey. I'm playing through V13's story right now, and during the flashback with all the potential protagonists, the game is bugging out. I chose Aero at the beginning, but the protagonist talking to me about the past had Aevis' playermodel. While they had the wrong playermodel in some scenes, there was no model at all in others. When Crescent got pushed off, she was pushed off by an invisible talking force. What could've caused this bug?

12 minutes ago, 321_King_123 said:

Actually, this was also my case

I play with Aero, and crescent was pushed off by.. Nothing, there was nothing there. And after this, when the MC(you) fights againts your protagonist (in Our case, aero), he still is inivisible

Wonder if this problem is exclusive with Aero? Currently fighting invisible Aero myself, lol.

• Like 2

So it wasn't just me.

I battled an invisible Aero as well. He did appear after the battle when he went into his meltdown and created the twister but then my Aero was converted to his alternate outfit though I haven't used it because I'm not a fan. 

Additionally, prior to that, during the '[player], Saki, Amber and Risa have had enough' prompt before the electro bat rampage it was Aevis's sprite standing in my position. 

If others are experiencing this as well than Aero's sprite clearly does have some bugs. 

• Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/16/2021 at 1:30 AM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Additionally, prior to that, during the '[player], Saki, Amber and Risa have had enough' prompt before the electro bat rampage it was Aevis's sprite standing in my position. 

Could it be when we select the gender as "boy" and pick the character Aero while Aero is "other" cause this ?

It reassures me that it wasnt only me that got the invis Aero. I had to play the scence 2 times cause the first time my character couldnt move in the flashback. I tried all other characters and havent had a problem besides Aero.

On 9/9/2021 at 6:04 AM, Alton said:

Could it be when we select the gender as "boy" and pick the character Aero while Aero is "other" cause this ?

I do believe that instances in which the sprite changes to Aevis (someone in another thread mentioned that as Ana, the sprite that was resurrected in the MC nightmare realm was Aevis) is related to him being the original male sprite as having watched as old as V7 on YT there had once been the standard one sprite for each gender. 

The Invisible Aero, however I'm not savvy enough to even attempt to explain but to be honest it felt kind of fitting with the atmosphere so I hadn't thought much of it as a bug until I saw Youtubers using other sprites not have this experience and then this thread. 

On 8/15/2021 at 1:30 PM, Lucifer Morningstar said:

Funnily enough I get that while playing as a girl & Alain

When I get knocked out I'm suddenly Aevia in her alt outfit lol