Favorite bgm theme from V13

Frostilicious

I've been listening to an awful LOT (both quantity and time wise) of rejuv v13 soundtracks and I have to say, the new Xen Executive is one of my new top favorites (makes me feel badass for w/e reason Lul) and one I listen to all the time, even outside of the game (Yeah I downloaded the game on my phone, so that I have access to the song files whenever I want :x).

So I was wondering what other soundtracks made an impression on the community? (also wanted to praise the creators, so kudos to you, bravo, bravo <insert loud clapping>). 

• Upvote 1

If its exclusively from the v13 update, my favourite soundtracks would be the gym theme and the school of nightmare theme. The gym theme sounds really chill and epic imo. Even outside the game, i listen to that theme alot. If it isnt exclusively from the v13 update, i really like the crescent grunt theme and melia's awakening (route 10 remix). I dunno why but that theme realy suits that moment and it sends chill when i enter that cutscene for the first time.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2021 at 9:46 AM, SharlaSmith44 said:

The Third Layer music. It fascinates me yet scares the shit outta me. The whole area does but the music drives it home. I have no clue why it scares me so damn much.

Yeah I really like the leitmotif of the Interceptor theme. I think the scary part is the tingly feeling you get when you unveil this hidden part of the main lore that makes everything make sense yet gives you a crap ton of more mysteries to solve. (I compare this part of the game to Xenoblade Chronicles 2 later chapters). To me the music has a combination of "wow we're finally starting to uncover the truth behind the world and the lore" but also "wtf have we discovered in the process".