Pokemon Reborn Team Preview?

Calvius

Hi guys!
So, I was wondering, since I'm new here and haven't got that knowledge about all the things going on here, how to do this 'Pokémon Reborn Team Preview' underneath one's post. Everyone got his Reborn-Friends show up there but I coudn't find anything about it elsewhere and have no idea how to install it. Would be great if someone could help me :)

Thanks for the help everyone, as you can see I got it now c:

Edited by Calvius

I think most people just put sprites in their sig for what pokemon they have in Reborn.

Some people have trainer cards, like me, that are from the Pokemon Reborn Server on Pokemon Online, which you can make in the "Create trainer card" section on this site.

Personally I use the card to show my Reborn game team, but its meant for the P.O. server, and is needed if you want to do the Reborn league. You can find reg sprites on Google, and the Card maker by hitting "Customize your Sprite" then "Create trainer card" both in that side menu to the left.

You can change your sig to include that stuff by clicking your name where it says "Signed in as" and hitting "Edit your profile" in the upper right of the following screen, then on the left it should show the option to change yer sig.

Some people have trainer cards, like me, that are from the Pokemon Reborn Server on Pokemon Online, which you can make in the "Create trainer card" section on this site.

Thank you for your answer! I already have this trainer card, but where exactly do you add them to your side? Probably its quite easy and I'm just kind of stupid :D

Click 'Trainer Cards' in the side bar. It's intend for the league we've got om the server, but no one cares how you use it.

So I have a trainer card already with the pokemon I use in PO. And in the reborn game I have other pokemon than there. And many people have their 'Reborn Killas' or whatever seperated from that and managed to show both the trainer card and the reborn team.

Thank you for your answer! I already have this trainer card, but where exactly do you add them to your side? Probably its quite easy and I'm just kind of stupid :D

Its in my other post, click yer name where it says signed in as, and then hit edit profile then change sig,and just copy paste the trainer card to there. Other sprites can be found through a google search, and added the same way.

Since it doesn't show up by default....

Go into trainer cards, find your card you made by the name you put in, right click on your card and select "Save Image Location". Then paste it into your signature in between a pair of image tags like so, then save. Like so:

[img]http://www.pokemonreborn.com/tc/117.png[/img]

^ results in v

117.png

I really need to get cards showing up in sigs and profiles again by default...

Make it optional. As muh as I love my sprite, I don't want it in my sig, and I'm certain other people would enjoy the option too.