Amulet Coin

Andrew1010

There is a much earlier amulet coin. You can get it in the third floor of one of the buildings in West Gearen. BE WARNED, it is guarded by a dude with a lv 85 Alakazam! But it is technically available much earlier if you can find a way to beat em. 

EDIT: Others in this thread have informed me that this is no longer the case. Too bad I guess. 

Edited by pizzagod13

2 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

There is a much earlier amulet coin. You can get it in the third floor of one of the buildings in West Gearen. BE WARNED, it is guarded by a dude with a lv 85 Alakazam! But it is technically avaliable much earlier if you can find a way to beat em. 

I dont think she gives you an amulet coin anymore in this ver.

2 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

There is a much earlier amulet coin. You can get it in the third floor of one of the buildings in West Gearen. BE WARNED, it is guarded by a dude with a lv 85 Alakazam! But it is technically avaliable much earlier if you can find a way to beat em. 

As of V13 she doesn't have the amulet coin anymore. 

1 hour ago, Leroyyyyy said:

I dont think she gives you an amulet coin anymore in this ver.

43 minutes ago, DinosaurDude25 said:

As of V13 she doesn't have the amulet coin anymore. 

Oh really? My bad then. Have not gotten the point of fighting them yet on my current save. I just assumed it wasn't changed, hopefully they put something better there lol cause amulet coin was a weak reward anyway. 

Edited by pizzagod13