Lost my money

SilverDarkness

For some reason, after doing the Zone Zero underground part (where you can switch between Aelita, Ren and the MC to proceed and the Team B and C appearing to help ) . I went back to the grunt that sells Blast Powder and I was shock to see that my money were all gone. I have around 1,020,000  pokedollars to 0. Does anyone have similar problems like this? 

Edited by SilverDarkness

i had a similar problem but for me not only was my money gone also my inventory as well as my team was gone  and i got another players team. In my case it was Adam. It happend to me after I lost the battle on the Pyramid the first time and winning the second. I reported this bug had to reload to fix it. Seems loosing with another character often causes this.

I didn't lose with anyone, but now I've got nothing 18k when I had close to a million before. My team's fine, though, so it isn't worth re-loading IMO.

Is there a fix for this? It was annoying enough to find out I was locked out of GDC when I wanted to upgrade IVs after the tournament, but this is just upsetting.

If you have debug mode you can use it to spawn a bunch of nuggets then sell them to get your money back. Otherwise, reload a backup save I guess?

I just did the underground section of Zone Zero and had no issues, so maybe it is patched idk. 

I did have an issue with some of my Pokemon getting deleted and others duped after rift hippo tho... (solved that by just not changing my team after the Melia part)