(V13 spoilers) Safari Zone question

Hannelore

Spoiler

Is Torkoal still in the Safari Zone through breakable rocks? Last version I know it could be found in the breakable rocks by the poison area but I tried breaking a lot of rocks last night to no avail so I just want to check if anyone knows if it's still found there?

3 hours ago, Hannelore said:
  Hide contents

Is Torkoal still in the Safari Zone through breakable rocks? Last version I know it could be found in the breakable rocks by the poison area but I tried breaking a lot of rocks last night to no avail so I just want to check if anyone knows if it's still found there?

As far as i know, torkoal is now only obtainable in corrupted cave (carotos) 1% encounter rate.

2 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Also, there is a vileplume blocking the way in the Safari Zone, however you cannot get rid of him if you catch him or shoo him away, how do you get rid of him for now?

Buy the powder from a vendor

Just now, Nave said:

As far as i know, torkoal is now only obtainable in corrupted cave (carotos) 1% encounter rate.

Or try readingthe message next time. Im using Spice Powder on him to wake him up at all, obviously. However after the fight whether i catch him or not he stays there. 

1 minute ago, Cyphre said:

Or try readingthe message next time. Im using Spice Powder on him to wake him up at all, obviously. However after the fight whether i catch him or not he stays there. 

oh sure, good luck finding the solution

45 minutes ago, Nave said:

Oh I see; thanks very much! I better stop soft resetting on those rocks then hehe :)