Friend Codes and Friend Safari Thread

Swimming95

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally unlocked the Friend Safari, time to post here!

FC: 3926-5594-3992

Safari type: According to a friend of mine, Rock

Add me people! I'll start adding everyone tomorrow, now I am heading to sleep... If those who decide to add me could please quote this poste letting me know that they add me, it would make it a lot easier for me! Starting from adding back those who added me is always better than having to add 12 pages of people only for them to ignore me...

Gimme your rock ppkemons

Add me people! I'll start adding everyone tomorrow, now I am heading to sleep... If those who decide to add me could please quote this poste letting me know that they add me, it would make it a lot easier for me! Starting from adding back those who added me is always better than having to add 12 pages of people only for them to ignore me...

Although quoting like this will fill up the page a bit, i'll do it anyway....Added you...So be sure to add me bak...My code is in my signature below

Added~

Added.

I have safaris for people don't have the game and some for not fully registered friends, so I'm not sure. Maybe I have to go to the ones one the list first before they add more. :unsure:

Edit: Scratch that. I looked through the list again. You get access to their safari if they added your FC as well. They don't have to own the game for one to be generated (But you can't see the third pokemon)

Edited by Dezae077

Just something neat that my friend figured out, we all know that in order to get the third pokemon you need to have beat the e4 and be online at the same time as your friend, what i didn't know is that you need all three pokemon for ANY of your safari pokemon to get their hidden abilities!

The issue is time zones for a lot of people on the forums. So unless you are on your 3ds at all times, there will always be people you don't have all 3 pokemon for, unless you coordinate when you both will be online. I have added about 70 friend codes, and the most I have ever had online at one time is 8. People play pokemon in their free time, and when they get the chance is different for everyone. Also, I have gotten hidden abilities from safaris with only 2 pokemon.