Friend Codes and Friend Safari Thread

Swimming95

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought I was the only that got the FC is not valid.

And would be a kind soul and mind telling me what's in my friend safari.

Since I'm feeling charitable today, here: You are a Electric Safari with Pachirisu, Stunfisk and Manectric....Ugh, you could have had better luck there XD

This post is completely of topic but, why in the world is pyroars HA moxie?!?!?!????? :unsure:

Because you would TOTALY surprise your opponents with a Moxie Pyroar!

Seriously though, probably to boost up Wild Charge if you use it as a coverage move

Edited by GenshiD

• Administrators

lol

ok

ame blonde

this is what i get for posting my friend code at four in the morning

corrected earlier post; also: 1950 8417 9398

I got Aipom now though thanks to Summer, but thanks anyway everyone~

Wow, of course the coolest pokes are in the ONE SAFARI I CAN'T HAVE.

On a side note, does anyone have a fletchinder safari? I need dat priority brave bird for my X/Y team.

I have many of those. I can give you one when we trade. Incidentally, I'm online right now.

I'm pretty sure that I added every friend code that's appeared in this thread, but I kinda hit the 100 FC limit and had to delete a few... Anyways, anyone who hasn't added me totally should ;) and if by chance I deleted yours, just inbox me your FC and i'l delete some other random

FC is in sig.

By Arceus, i didnt even realized I already am at the 100 friends limit! Now comes the question...If I delete someone that already has my full safari (as in 3 pokes and chance of H.Abilities) will they be able to still acess it fully after I delete them? I only say that because I have some safaris repeated ( people with the SAME 3 pokes) and I dont want to be a jerk and make them miss out on mine if I delete them

By Arceus, i didnt even realized I already am at the 100 friends limit! Now comes the question...If I delete someone that already has my full safari (as in 3 pokes and chance of H.Abilities) will they be able to still acess it fully after I delete them? I only say that because I have some safaris repeated ( people with the SAME 3 pokes) and I dont want to be a jerk and make them miss out on mine if I delete them

I don't think they will be able to go into your safari anymore.