MONO FIRE V12 HELP WITH KETA

Dragon Master

HELLO REJUVEIANS.... As the title speaks I am doing a mono fire run and am now stuck at keta 1 ( not the spirit one)...... so i've  come to the help of my trusty REJUVEIANS.

my team :  combusken, hondour, litleo, fletchlinder.

please suggest me if there is a new mon i can catch and also stratergy to beat him....... 

at this point you can catch pansear in gearen park

every additional pokemon will probably help but I'm not sure if this is actually beatable.

fletchinder doesn't have any moves that actually deal dmg till lvl 40 or so

and 3 of his pokemon have rock tomb that oneshots it

hondour and litleo are both weak to his stab moves

combusken doesn't learn bulk up till 31 which could maybe have helped cheese it

so yeah good luck with that

at least get yourself a full team first, i don't know what mode you're playing on, but keta should have Lucario, HAriyama, Breelom, Throh, most of them knows rock tomb/rock slide so everyone of your team except combusken almost risked to be 1 shot, my suggestion is to invest in speed and hp ev and try to tank those hits and chip away, also use litleo to noble roar and try to minimize damage as much as you can, if your combusken is female, you can try to breed it and get a second or third combusken, which will help

The other guys summed it up well: no other fire Pokémon available and you need a full team. Breeding would be great, if not possible though I'd suggest catching a couple of fletchlings and evolving them: you may then abuse their flame body ability to try and cripple keta's offensive power. Gale wings may also help you in revenge killing. Pansear may hel you with yawn and play nice. Good luck man! 

so I am on intense mode. 

Breeding could work with combusken and fletchling to get multiple mons

and i dont know is your talking to breed for 31 ivs....

and one thing my combusken and fletchinder both have jolly nature and 31 speed ivs..

and im scared of this fight i get so destroyed..........