[Spoiler] A-Toxtricity Moveset

FerrousOxide

I had a long rant typed about complaining about A-Toxtricities theming but I decided to make it short and just say.

Why does a sound based pokemon only learn 1 sound based move (boomburst) and doesnt have access to snarl, and cant learn hyper voice. Can we please get a custom sound based fire type signature move to replace Overdrive, like A-mismagius got Hexing Slash?

9 hours ago, FerrousOxide said:

I had a long rant typed about complaining about A-Toxtricities theming but I decided to make it short and just say.

Why does a sound based pokemon only learn 1 sound based move (boomburst) and doesnt have access to snarl, and cant learn hyper voice. Can we please get a custom sound based fire type signature move to replace Overdrive, like A-mismagius got Hexing Slash?

Cause currently A. Toxtricity is currently bugged and unable to learn more moves

7 hours ago, Vivi_Hallow said:

There's... Magma Drift, and Sludge Bomb, and... Galvanize boosted Boomburst. Dunno, seems pretty strong to me.

It wasnt about strength, it gets a lot of strong moves, it even also gets overheat and lava plume, both also excellent fire moves, my problem is with the theming, its a sound based pokemon that gets 1 sound based move. Also it cant learn sludge bomb or magma drift, but according to Mimikyu:

1 hour ago, Mimikyu said:

Cause currently A. Toxtricity is currently bugged and unable to learn more moves

And that makes a lot more sense as to why its not able to learn hyper voice from the tutor. That said I would still love to have seen a fire type replacement for Overdrive.