The Lost Camp quest - Orphans Location V13

Andrew1010

Ok so I recently started a new playthrough and only found 3 up to now (didn't search for them though, just happened to find them doing other things). 2 I found on route 3 (between Sheridan and golden leaf?), one running from the bidoofs and the other hiding. Another I found next to the gym in Akuwa town. 

There's a walkthrough made by Bigjra that could help you, here's the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15xTq0zsyc5pBIaodnuvHYmUTnDMXQ7oI/view?usp=drivesdk

Andrew can be found in Abandoned Sewers underneath Gearen City by crossing the first bridge north, then the first bridge west, then the first bridge down in an alcove at the bottom.

James can be found by entering Spring of Purification from Sheridan Village. He’s on the right.

Marissa can be found on Wispy Path in the upper right corner of where Espurr played with you.

Matthew can be found on Route 3, the second bridge from the bottom.

Cybur can be found on Route 3, next to the mystery egg vendor.

Jessibelle, can be found behind a tree in Akuwa town [near the gym].

Dylan is in the Basement of Goldenwood Cave (Requires Surf + Rock Smash)

Teddy: Enter Route 4 from Akuwa Town.  Head all the way to the entrance by Wispy Ruins. Surf up at the top of the mountain: you’ll find him.

Alisha is in Amethyst Cave:

Enter via Route 2, take the stairs to the right, then head across the first bridge on top. Rock climb here, and head in. Exit on the bottom doors to the left to meet Alisha

• Like 3

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I'm having the same problem, I was talking to the children during my gameplay unpretentiously and when I got to chapter 10 I decided to complete this quest, but checking all these places I believe that I already interact with them, because they are not more in these places they stay, but the quest is not complete, in the camp itself I only see about 4-5 children but I really think I've talked to all of them, or at least they are not in the places they should be.