Help (Spoilers)

Azubs

Basically, I am stuck at where you are currently playing as emma and you have saved aelita from her torturing. I had just found the bookcase with the blueprints of the library and decided to go back upstairs as I could not find what else I needed to do. So I went past the guards and tried to go into Neveds room but I was greeted with ''Can't go this way. Neved might be at the pinnacle." So obviously I tried to look in the other room and I couldnt find anything. But when I tried to leave the room to go back downstairs Emma just saids ''No need to go back this way." Anyone know how to progress?

image.thumb.png.a2c707936507404db2de6cd8d480bde6.pngimage.thumb.png.d2bb27648ea07b3b4ce5eb8291c2254f.pngimage.thumb.png.8b11807d5fc00d82f345fe4ed24b8d6f.png

8 minutes ago, Azubs said:

Basically, I am stuck at where you are currently playing as emma and you have saved aelita from her torturing. I had just found the bookcase with the blueprints of the library and decided to go back upstairs as I could not find what else I needed to do. So I went past the guards and tried to go into Neveds room but I was greeted with ''Can't go this way. Neved might be at the pinnacle." So obviously I tried to look in the other room and I couldnt find anything. But when I tried to leave the room to go back downstairs Emma just saids ''No need to go back this way." Anyone know how to progress?

image.thumb.png.a2c707936507404db2de6cd8d480bde6.pngimage.thumb.png.d2bb27648ea07b3b4ce5eb8291c2254f.pngimage.thumb.png.8b11807d5fc00d82f345fe4ed24b8d6f.png

if memory serves after you found the blueprints in the library, you interact with the center bookcase in the library (i think it has glass covering it) and reveal a hidden doorway