Narcissa tips

Vum

Hello all I have beaten geara and will battle narcissa I need 2 more team members btw if you can list where they can be found  My current team is 

Cinderace, Pangoro, Cacturne, Houndoom (Have quite a lot of other mons in pc but idt anyone aside from my shinx is gonna be good and even then luxray is slower and frailer then most pokemon on narcissa's side, playing on intense.                         

Edited by Vum

Persian is also amazing here, because it can constantly use Taunt, Flash and Bite to slowly chip both Spiritomb and Dusclops. Their only attacking moves are Night Shade and Shadow Sneak, and Flash turns the field into a Forest Field, making you inmune to her ghost type moves (since those are super effective against normal types in the haunted field). Boltund is also a pretty good revenge killer thanks to Strong Jaw boosted Crunch and Flame Charge turning into a ghost type move

• Thanks 1

I'm really struggling with her on Intense.

That Drifblim in the Haunted Field is... not good.

Fastest Pokemon in the game due to Unburden + automatic use item? Check

100% Accuracy Sleep-inducing move in Haunted Field? Check.

This results in no way to even get two hits on the thing outside of Shadow Sneak or Sucker Punch, and even then it's very rare for my lead to get two hits in. I'm trying with Early Bird Houndoom, but 9/10 it seems that I can't get enough hits in with Flame Charge to outspeed it.

I was hoping Intense would require clever strategies, not hoping my Sucker Punch pokemon will wake up after the second turn or getting swept/half my team destroyed by it.

Turns out that using Houndoom and Alola Raticate worked, as well as Rattled Gear Shift Sudowoodo to set up on the Mimikyu after I charmed it a couple times with Boltund.

Edited by 0ris

1 minute ago, Hydrogen said:

Give your mons chesto berries

I don't believe there are any chesto berries available at this point in the game. No wild pokemon outside of Minccino carry them, IIRC.

Anyway, turns out Early Bird works just as well with a bit of luck.

There are at least four Chesto Berries hidden throughout the region up until Narcissa. So if you click on every single tile(like me) or know the locations of those, you have an answer against Hypnosis for this fight(apart from having a Pokemon with Sweet Veil, Vital Spirit or Insomnia and/or a Pokemon with Safeguard)

E: True, I forgot about the Item Finder. Beat the Kingdra and it is yours.