How to destroy Fields?

Jaromir

Since my last game was back in v9, I started a new game and experience all the new stuff. I decided to go with a team based around Misty Terrain and use it to counter boss beneficial fields. All went good, until I realized that Misty Terrain no longer replaces active field effect. Well. That's not optimal, but whatever. I started to experiment in different ways to disable or destroy the field and replace them with Misty Terrain.

I'm now at Crawli, and it turns out that creating Rainbow Field also doesn't get rid of the Forest Field. I'm kinda at loss right now. So I ask you, my wise folk of this forum. Is there any way to destroy a Field, or to override it completely? I'm talking mainly about those that does not have any obvious transition moves.

P.S. Also Misty Terrain only works for 3 turns. Is that intended effect?

2 hours ago, Jaromir said:

Since my last game was back in v9, I started a new game and experience all the new stuff. I decided to go with a team based around Misty Terrain and use it to counter boss beneficial fields. All went good, until I realized that Misty Terrain no longer replaces active field effect. Well. That's not optimal, but whatever. I started to experiment in different ways to disable or destroy the field and replace them with Misty Terrain.

I'm now at Crawli, and it turns out that creating Rainbow Field also doesn't get rid of the Forest Field. I'm kinda at loss right now. So I ask you, my wise folk of this forum. Is there any way to destroy a Field, or to override it completely? I'm talking mainly about those that does not have any obvious transition moves.

P.S. Also Misty Terrain only works for 3 turns. Is that intended effect?

pressing S and then clicking one of the mons will letyou check not only stat changes and it's type/s but also the field effect in play, you can cross reference this with the Field Effect guide in all rejuv downloads to see what stuff the field does but also if any methods of changing or destroying it exists

4 hours ago, Lord Drakyle said:

You can cross reference this with the Field Effect guide in all rejuv downloads to see what stuff the field does but also if any methods of changing or destroying it exists

...which in some cases, the guide straight up LIES to you and becomes useless. (Im talking to you, Murkwater Field.)