A-Paras BS

Enatsyrte

On 7/23/2021 at 7:21 PM, P.Kiko said:

Hi everyone (again) !

I finally caught this A-Paras, but I would like to have its base stats from its evolution and its two forms ^-^

They both have same stats as the regular formes, but their ability makes it so they go into a zombie mode. Which, for parasect, has these stats:

HP:  60 (Becomes half when it resuscitates)

Attack:  130

Defense:  40

Sp. Attack:  50

Sp. Def:  40

Speed:  105 

A-Paras becomes A-Parasect when the item Xen Waste is used on them.

Thanks but it's the BS of the Zombie Mode of Parasect. I finally check all of this myself ^-^

Then I got an idea. I will check all the BS and Abilities of new Pokémon. For the moment, I found the BS of A-Lapras.

Ah, I got an other problem. For Zumi's Quest, I need to go the Badlands to find a new form. However, Badlands are near of the Sashila Village, right ? 

For example, I have an idea for Lapras. It has the No Guard Ability. 

A-Lapras @ Choice Specs  
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe  
Modest Nature  
- Psychic
- Blizzard  
- Zap Cannon   
- Power Gem

It will be a Wallbreaker while spreading paralysis against your foes. Simple and effective ahah

Yes it's possible. But I think it's cool to spread paralysis so easly while being Choice Specs. Your options are good, and I forgot A-Lapras learns Sing. 

It can use Dragon Danse but it lacks speed, so an offensive utility with No Guard is a good idea

I like the idea of running a Physical A-Lapras with an Assault Vest, running Zap Cannon as a usable alternative to Thunder Wave. Something like Stone Edge/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake or Drill Run/Zap Cannon oughta be respectable with this set up, no?