Help with Keta

Sketchy178

I answered the question in different post pretty recently so ill just copy paste my answer from there

Getting a chimeco is a huge help against keta. You can find chingling in gearen city and also around sheriden at night. The salon in gearen is very helpful for getting chimeco to evolve, since it evolves from happiness. Chimeco naturally learns extrasensory at lvl 22 and it also gets yawn by that point. It also has some very good bulk for the point of the game your in. Extrasensory is a very high power move for this point in this game and it will one shot most (or come close to) a lot of his mons. Yawn is very helpful for putting the lucario to sleep since thats his biggest threat. You can also get a luxio at this point which has intimidate and is super helpful since all of keta's mons are physical. If your still struggling i'd reommend getting a 2nd chimeco and at that point you'll beat him 100%. 

Spearow is also available in east gearen and evolves into fearow at level 20. Fearow is prob the only mon you can have at this point that outspeeds the lucario. Also i'd bring

your butterfree too and just sleep powder as many of his mons as possible