15th Gym Does Not Feel Remotely Winnable

pizzagod13

I finally beat the fight, big part was wonder room soak and me first golduck was able to solo agron with a heal and get a udm and soak onto Bronzong making him way easier. For Metagross i had rotom-wash tank a hit and thunder wave and just ohkoed him. other mons were pretty much 1 or 2 hits to kill.

6 hours ago, pizzagod13 said:

I did manage to beat it with much more cheesy tactics.  I removed wonder room got her to switch away from Aggron, knocked out the Bronzong then swapped into a Shedninja with a seed to kill her Duraldon, stall out the Corvonight until it ran out of roosts and burned to death and then traded with the Bastiodon. Just had to fight the Metagross and Aggron after which wasn't too bad, took only a few tries once I picked out the team I used.

I had no focus sash, so that type of strategies was not an option for me...

Congratulations!

5 hours ago, JennyTilwarts said:

I finally beat the fight, big part was wonder room soak and me first golduck was able to solo agron with a heal and get a udm and soak onto Bronzong making him way easier. For Metagross i had rotom-wash tank a hit and thunder wave and just ohkoed him. other mons were pretty much 1 or 2 hits to kill.

Good job. :)