how do i solve saki's puzzle and avian forms

Candii

title says it all....i pressed all blue buttons but still can't progress anywhere!

any help

so onto avian forms i still don't know how the hell does avian chandelure evolve? where to find avian lapras, mismagius or ampharos!

Edited by CandyRock

1 hour ago, CandyRock said:

title says it all....i pressed all blue buttons but still can't progress anywhere!

any help

so onto avian forms i still don't know how the hell does avian chandelure evolve? where to find avian lapras, mismagius or ampharos!

Spoiler

May want to put Spoiler warning in your title thread and not include info like mentioning Saki there, as for your questions:

I dunno how far into the gym you are but i suspect you haven't battled all the trainers as this does enable some progress.

as for how to evo aevian formes the link included is about their evo methods and you can probably ask there where said pokemon was found

37 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

May want to put Spoiler warning in your title thread and not include info like mentioning Saki there, as for your questions:

I dunno how far into the gym you are but i suspect you haven't battled all the trainers as this does enable some progress.

as for how to evo aevian formes the link included is about their evo methods and you can probably ask there where said pokemon was found

i have pressed the blue butons here

dfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.png

10 minutes ago, CandyRock said:

i have pressed the blue butons here

dfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff.png

Spoiler

what about the blue button you reach via the metal platform, you can find it just a little bit to the west of the picture

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

what about the blue button you reach via the metal platform, you can find it just a little bit to the west of the picture

Spoiler

my smooth brain can't figure that out do you mean the rail tracks?

Edited by CandyRock

1 minute ago, CandyRock said:
  Hide contents

my smooth brain can't figure that out do you mean the rail tracks?

Spoiler

yeah, if ya press the 3 buttons you activate a metal platform/rail cart on those tracks to become useable, it takes you to a button

11 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

yeah, if ya press the 3 buttons you activate a metal platform/rail cart on those tracks to become useable, it takes you to a button

Spoiler

nothing like that happened do i have to interact with the rail because i already have

Edited by CandyRock

7 minutes ago, CandyRock said:
  Hide contents

nothing like that happened

odd, from the area you are in during that image is there nothing like a metal platform sitting on the rails immediately west of the buttons? (i dont mean the raids near the hiker but near the buttons in that image)

4 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

odd, from the area you are in during that image is there nothing like a metal platform sitting on the rails immediately west of the buttons? (i dont mean the raids near the hiker but near the buttons in that image)

what do i do to fix it? because i don't wanna be stuck because of a stupid glitch.....

btw you mean these rails right?

rails.png

Edited by CandyRock

Just now, CandyRock said:
  Hide contents

student labor

Spoiler

https://gyazo.com/363fd80b10e4d8e403a0da7194db1363 this is the platform im referring to, it should be there if you pressed those buttons

2 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

billede.png.cdb3a1878008474171746a3e6662feb5.png Any of you guys figure out the password for these guys? I'm struggling here!

DarkLugia try not to hijack folks threads for your own questions when they are unrelated to the thread

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:
  Hide contents

https://gyazo.com/363fd80b10e4d8e403a0da7194db1363 this is the platform im referring to, it should be there if you pressed those buttons

DarkLugia try not to hijack folks threads for your own questions when they are unrelated to the thread

nope nothin' like that what do i do?

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

see the gyazo in the spoiler i just replied with (i really should have seperated it from my reply to dark lugia too)

but how do i fix it.....sorry to annoy you with the same question

Just now, CandyRock said:

nope nothin' like that what do i do?

hmm can ya attach your save file? i'd like to look and see if ya somehow not seeing it or if something was missed and is messing stuff up as there is no reason it shouldnt be there

2 minutes ago, Lord Drakyle said:

hmm can ya attach your save file? i'd like to look and see if ya somehow not seeing it or if something was missed and is messing stuff up as there is no reason it shouldnt be there

here you go and again thanks

Game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, DarkLugiaX said:

You guys figure how to do that Build an Employee thing?

Spoiler

if ya have multiple questions about something unrelated to this thread it's probably better to make your own thread for them or search the forums to see if it's already been asked.

However the solution is found on the boards in the lower room describing what each profession wants, just match the writing colour to the colour of the crate thing the 'employees' drop into

On 7/19/2021 at 5:55 PM, Lord Drakyle said:
  Reveal hidden contents

if ya have multiple questions about something unrelated to this thread it's probably better to make your own thread for them or search the forums to see if it's already been asked.

However the solution is found on the boards in the lower room describing what each profession wants, just match the writing colour to the colour of the crate thing the 'employees' drop into

I'm running into the same error, I have done all the things necessary to activate the rail panel, but its not activating for some reason. I've attached my save file.

Game.rxdata