[Spoilers] Gift from Jan and others

GriffinO1

THIS. THIS made my life. If I die in the next few months, or years, or perhaps centuries, know that my pokemon fangame dream has been achieved for me. Thank you Jan. Adding in Aevium regional forms is glorious. It is wonderful. I love it. And I love the gift.

Quick question: how do I evolve regular feebass and Aevium Feebass? I do not regularly train Milotics, so I'm kind of at a loss.

Anyway, that Aevium Ampharos is glorious. Tell me, where do these things originate in Aevium, and why do they look as they do? Will there be extensive lore / pokedex entries? I'm one of those that absolutely loved the Alolan Form lore...

1 minute ago, Feng Lei said:

THIS. THIS made my life. If I die in the next few months, or years, or perhaps centuries, know that my pokemon fangame dream has been achieved for me. Thank you Jan. Adding in Aevium regional forms is glorious. It is wonderful. I love it. And I love the gift.

Quick question: how do I evolve regular feebass and Aevium Feebass? I do not regularly train Milotics, so I'm kind of at a loss.

Anyway, that Aevium Ampharos is glorious. Tell me, where do these things originate in Aevium, and why do they look as they do? Will there be extensive lore / pokedex entries? I'm one of those that absolutely loved the Alolan Form lore...

make the feebas hold the prism scale and then use the link heart on it.

On 7/18/2021 at 5:34 PM, Feng Lei said:

Aevium Ampharos 0_0 

Where'd you see a pic? Could you share it?

• Veterans

The dex entries unfortunately aren't accessible at the moment as the dex isn't working correctly with alternate forms, but I'll be listing them in a future post once the spoiler embargo is gone! We do have all of them written.

Thanks!

Also, an issue. I cannot seem to find the key that is now set to shift. And none of the new keys work with the pokedex search feature. . .

Great to hear there is stuff about alternate forms in the dex entries that is planned. I really like most of the new designs.

Though I have a new question about Aevien Musharna and Munna. They don't apparently learn any physical fairy moves? (I'd honestly go with making a balanced original move for them than just going with Play Rough. I really love how there's Aevium original moves and TMs. All awesome stuff!). And it also only learns Assurance... which is great for doubles but in singles is rather poor... or is this a glitch? (The move tutor simply does not have a list of any dark or fairy moves that are physical, and with Tough Claws, Aevien Musharna is obviously meant to be physical...