Stuck on Venam (Intense)

CaptainMomo

Man, either I'm doing something wrong or y'all decided Intense Mode was coming strong right out the gate. I cannot get past Venam with my team (and believe me I've been experimenting and grinding for the past 2 days). Team is currently Butterfree, Beautifly, Spoink, Voltorb, Shuppet, and Koffing. Any advice would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, nitriko said:

chingling could be useful . It learn confusion early one and has levitate to avoid entry hazard 

Where can I get one?

40 minutes ago, bruhtonium said:

butterfree should easily sweep it with sleep powder, you could get an voltorrb from the vender at teh bery emporium or an pachiruchu at night time in the velvet buildin, but i am not sure on the last one

Problem is I didn't teach it Sleep Powder. I could probably Reverse Candy it and level it back up to relearn Sleep Powder, but I dunno where to get the Candies I need (also really don't want to do even more grinding.) I already have a Pachirisu, but don't really want to grind anymore. (No easy places to do so.)

UPDATE: I managed to get a prayer answered from RNGesus and beat Venam. Holy hell, glad that's over.

Edited by CaptainMomo
beat Venam

18 minutes ago, CaptainMomo said:

Where can I get one?

Problem is I didn't teach it Sleep Powder. I could probably Reverse Candy it and level it back up to relearn Sleep Powder, but I dunno where to get the Candies I need (also really don't want to do even more grinding.) I already have a Pachirisu, but don't really want to grind anymore. (No easy places to do so.)

UPDATE: I managed to get a prayer answered from RNGesus and beat Venam. Holy hell, glad that's over.

You can get it in east gearen a a 2% encounter at night then you can grind friendship to get a lvl 15 chimecho