help... this is the most painful fight in v13, in my opinion

48masterplay

Spoiler

does anyone have any advice for the saki fight in v13?

she is so painful to fight against because of her field. aaaaaaaa

I barely do any damage yet I get hit 10x more than what I could do.

Her significant move makes things even more painful with the debuffs. aaaaaaaaaa.

If you could post your team that would help.

Personally, I used a normal milotic with competitive to increase its special attack every time Sakis signature move is used. I also had aqua ring for healing and scald to burn.

Other than that, you could try something with earthquake for after you take out the Corviknight.

Spoiler

For the Aggron and Bronzong, I used an Ambipom with Skill Link + King's Rock. Fake Out then Tail slap them to oblivion. Kinda relied on the flinch chance but it should be high enough. A Cinccino should suffice too.

I used a 10% Zygarde (Thousand Arrows) against Corviknight, but I think you can use Typhlosion or a high damage dealing Electric Pokemon.

Metagross you really have to wear down. Try to burn or paralyze it if you can.

Ground and Fighting types should wreck Duraludon and Bastiodon easily.

Spoiler

Just finished V13, I had extreme trouble with Saki compared to every other battles in V13 and I have to do research on the field and everything.

I discovered that Wonder Room is activated at start of battle and discovered that it is extremely broken when paired with glitch field. Wonder Room allows defense to be swapped with special defense and then for the glitch field, the higher value of special defense or attack will count as special attack, which is why you see pokemons like Aggron and Bronzong kick ass with those special moves when their special attack stats aren't high (because their ridiculously high sp def value is now its sp atk).

First thing first, I know wonder room has to go so their sp def drops and thus also their sp.atk as a result. Go catch a golduck (who learns wonder room by levelling) and quickly level it up to 85, use it for first pokemon, this golduck can optionally be just a fodder to disable that wonder room, and the battle will get a lot easier. Get team of pokemon that uses fire, ground and status moves that either burns or paralyzes, and you should be fine. The wonder room is what's making Saki's pokemon so broken and seemingly unbeatable. I resetted around 10 times and can barely get past 2 of her pokemons because it's too tanky and either one-shot or reduce my pokemon to half hp on top of that extremely powerful unique move that reduces either atk/sp.atk or def/sp.def.

Hope it helps.