Continuing Ana's Quest

Mindlessant

I just finished V13 and remember reading a dev blog post stating that Ana's quest would be continued in V13 but I cannot for the life of me find out where I have to go to continue it. I know V13.5 will introduce more side quests with some story characters but I thought Ana's would be in the current version, unless this was changed due to wanting to get the update out sooner. Any insight would be appreciated!

On 7/18/2021 at 7:44 PM, Mindlessant said:

I just finished V13 and remember reading a dev blog post stating that Ana's quest would be continued in V13 but I cannot for the life of me find out where I have to go to continue it. I know V13.5 will introduce more side quests with some story characters but I thought Ana's would be in the current version, unless this was changed due to wanting to get the update out sooner. Any insight would be appreciated!

Don`t know if that part was in v12, but did you try to go into Museum at Kristilline town? Maybe I`ve forgotten to do that earlier but maybe it`s a continue of that quest.

On 7/19/2021 at 2:25 AM, RedTyranitar said:

yeah, coming in 13.5. Plans changed. 

V13 will have:

-Ana's Quest + Other minor quests

From:https://www.rebornevo.com/rejuvdev/records/regarding-v13-major-update-r21/

Dunno man when did Jan say the continuation of ana's quest is in v13.5, this is the only mention of it I found on the dev blog, and oh, I'm not digging thru jan's twitter.

3 hours ago, Dark_mist-X said:

Don`t know if that part was in v12, but did you try to go into Museum at Kristilline town? Maybe I`ve forgotten to do that earlier but maybe it`s a continue of that quest.

That part was already in v12, as well as the part where you participate in a cook off with Ana.