alright can you actually win the 1v1 or not

Moose

1 minute ago, ArcBolt27 said:

idk i havent tried resetting to gof around with it but i would imagine unlikely, especially since you dont have access to your own item pool either

ive been resetting for well over an hour now and while i can stall with calm mind and the potions they give us its like it knows exactly when it needs to hit sucker punch to win

does it use anything else aside from sucker punch? At first I was like oh HAH dazzling gleam ez but I just got whooped and did not reset cause I didnt save for a long time  before that

3 minutes ago, Vum said:

does it use anything else aside from sucker punch? At first I was like oh HAH dazzling gleam ez but I just got whooped and did not reset cause I didnt save for a long time  before that

Night slash :(

Just now, Vum said:

Well I think the ai can see what move you if not try to use calm mind then dazzling gleam I dont think it will really work but its worth trying

i did i managed to bait 2 sucker punches and live 6 night slashes. idk what to make of it 

• Like 1

I actually spent around 2.5 hours abusing the AI to pp stall sucker punches. I repeatedly repeat and clicked calm mind 5 times, and got super lucky with sucker punches instead of night slash 5 times in a row. The result?

Spoiler

...the absol actually has a 6th pp for sucker punch, so I died. Maybe it's infinite and the fight is truly impossible, or maybe it only has 8 pp total, which would be doable with an absurd amount of luck and time, but im clocking out and saying the fight is impossible within reasonable odds either way. sad to say, but at least i got to some sort of conclusion to the night slash ptsd in the end.

• Like 1