Spork + Delicia Sidegames Save File Troubleshooting Thread

I was training my Pokemon for the gym battle in Aliora Forest, had saved and closed normally. I had started the game.exe and had passed the totle screen to open the game when this error appeared. Can anyone fox this error?

Game error.png

• Global Mods

I recommend not saving at Aliora Meadow at all since it seems like it always happens in this specific area. If you travel through Aliora Meadow, it'd be best to save in a map before or after going through there.

I searched this error message a couple days ago but haven't been able to find the cause still. There were results of people getting it in Reborn and Rejuvenation, but the replies mentioned that it means the save file is corrupt. I don't think in Spork's case the files are corrupt though, because in my experience corrupt save files can't be fixed by any means, while the ones from Spork can be fixed by saving on my end and sending the file back (I could be misunderstanding how corrupt save files work though). 

In the future, if there are more errors like this, could you please post them in the save file troubleshooting thread? Later today after you've had time to download your file from this post I'll be merging your threads about this error into there. 

Game.rxdata

• 1 month later...
  • Global Mods
18 hours ago, ArcSen said:

Hey I was playing through Pokemon Spork again after a while and got stuck right after the first battle with Quinn at the BCC headquarters at Bolaii Beach. I've been having a good time replaying this game and hope this isn't anything too serious!

Game.rxdata 189.62 kB · 0 downloads

Sorry for the late reply. I thought I would get a notification when a post was made in this thread, but it seems like I wasn't following it like I thought I was...I did merge a few threads in here last month, so maybe merging threads removes followers because a new URL is created? Either way, sorry again for not seeing this until now. I actually only even saw it now because I saw that you viewed my profile so then I viewed yours and saw you posted here, who knows how long it would've taken if that didn't happen 😅

Anyway, here's your save file. I was able to get you unstuck by warping to a different map in debug mode. There was another person last year who got stuck here too, though I wasn't able to replicate it...I wonder what causes it to happen. It seems like you got stuck because the player character tried to move up and couldn't, but the only time the player is set to move up in that event is at the beginning. 

Game.rxdata

On 8/21/2021 at 6:31 PM, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

Sorry for the late reply. I thought I would get a notification when a post was made in this thread, but it seems like I wasn't following it like I thought I was...I did merge a few threads in here last month, so maybe merging threads removes followers because a new URL is created? Either way, sorry again for not seeing this until now. I actually only even saw it now because I saw that you viewed my profile so then I viewed yours and saw you posted here, who knows how long it would've taken if that didn't happen 😅

Anyway, here's your save file. I was able to get you unstuck by warping to a different map in debug mode. There was another person last year who got stuck here too, though I wasn't able to replicate it...I wonder what causes it to happen. It seems like you got stuck because the player character tried to move up and couldn't, but the only time the player is set to move up in that event is at the beginning. 

Game.rxdata 189.27 kB · 0 downloads

Awesome, thank you so much and no worries, I'm looking forward to getting back to this game!

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...
  • Global Mods
1 hour ago, spideygamer1909 said:

same to me can't even move but i can do other things in happy hotsprings i accidently start surfing near marnie and get to ground and can't move i tried to fly to other cities but still it is stucking

Can you post your save file? 

• 11 months later...

Hi, I'm from South Korea and i've really loved your game since my first play at 3 years ago. So I was going to Replay the game with newly added gen 9 and hisuian pokemon, and when i proceeded to Aliora Meadow and saved for soft reset, my save file stopped working with this message. I went to this thread to fix the problem, and I found the posts from people who are having similar problems. So I'd like to know if my problem can be fixed.

Sorry if my english was bad.

20230621_221858.png

Game.rxdata

• Like 1

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, jun1972 said:

Hi, I'm from South Korea and i've really loved your game since my first play at 3 years ago. So I was going to Replay the game with newly added gen 9 and hisuian pokemon, and when i proceeded to Aliora Meadow and saved for soft reset, my save file stopped working with this message. I went to this thread to fix the problem, and I found the posts from people who are having similar problems. So I'd like to know if my problem can be fixed.

Sorry if my english was bad.

20230621_221858.png

Game.rxdata 148.03 kB · 1 download

Your English is perfectly understandable! I saved you in Gellene Town, just in front of Aliora Meadow. Here's your save file! 

Game.rxdata