Pokemon: Aftermath. Prologue (CLEAR)

Code: PIRULUK

October 1st, 20 AD (After Dawn)

A man of mucsular build enters the room where you wait, surrounded by unfamiliar faces. His messy black hair, covered with a red beret, is accentuated by his stubble and the hardness in his eyes. His grey vest rustles slightly as he crosses his arms and scrutinises you. A singular black-coloured moon on his shoulder glints in the dim light of the briefing room. A belt of 6 Pokeballs crosses his waist.

"Glad to see you're all gathered. Once again, I welcome all of you to Team Dusk. From this day forth, the twelve of you will be one unit; Unit Sylveon - or Unit S, for short. This is the name under which you will carry out missions, and the name which you, as a group, will respond to from now on. I am Lucas, and I am the officer of this Unit. You will take orders from me, and me alone. Each Unit is granted full autonomy, so if I give an order, you follow it. No questions asked."

The man puts his hands in the pockets of his grey cargo pants, assuming a relaxed, casual pose. His eyes become softer, more gentle.

"I'm sure each of you have a reason for joining. All of you have proven yourself to be against the rule of Dawn for some reason or other. I'm sure that many of you have stories which are, undoubtedly, tragic.

That said, until we had completed our checks, we couldn't take the risks. So I would like to personally apologise for blindfolding you on the way here. Now that we have ascertained that none of you are agents for the Church, it's safe to tell you.

At this moment, you are in a briefing room 25 metres below ground level, under the base of Mt. Coronet. Mt. Coronet is the centre for Team Dusk operations, and is our safehouse. As long as you are here, you are safe. Outside, however, is a different issue altogether. If any of you are identified as Team Dusk members, it will not be a pretty sight.

To that end, the actions of each Unit will be kept secret from every other unit, to prevent a failure jeopardizing the missions of other Units.

Now then, all of you should meet someone who will be of crucial importance in the battles to come."

Lucas walks to the side of the screen which dominates the briefing area. He casually presses a switch, and the screen comes to life with a hum, showing you live footage of a woman. Her long, brown hair is tied in a ponytail hanging over her right shoulder, and she is wearing a tight-fitting, black, long-sleeved top with a grey vest bearing the black moon motif. She crosses her hands under her chin and leans forward, smiling.

"Hi there. I'm White. Yes, weird name, I know. But more importantly, it's always nice to see a new unit! Welcome to Team Dusk."

She leans back on her chair, and her tone becomes serious.

"Now, for the not-so-happy things. I am Team Dusk's primary intelligence and surveillance operator. I will be acting as the rendezvous between your Unit and Team Dusk's mission control. My role will be to give you information on your various missions and aid you in any way I can."

White bites her lip, her face taking on a troubled look.

"Ideally, I would be out there in the field with you, helping you take down the enemy. But...due to certain...difficult...circumstances, I cannot be seen helping you. So all I can do is provide mission support for you. I apologise."

She smiles again, but it looks much more pained than before. She leans into the camera and reaches forward to something off screen,

"Well, I look forward to working with you. Until next time, White out."

The screen switches off. Lucas steps forward again, casting a single glance at the screen.

"You should receive the details of your first mission soon. Until then, get to know each other. And get to know each other well. From now on, these are the people you'll be relying on, nobody else. When I come back with the mission data, I want to see a team, a unit; not a group of ten people."

Lucas walks out of the room, leaving you in a briefing room filled with nine other individuals.

Edited by Acquiescence

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting silently as the group was briefed on their whereabouts, a young man with dark green hair lightly tapped his fingers on his leg as he observed the exchange of information about the group he had agreed to join.

He had received a mysterious envelope in the mail printed with the same black moon insignia a few weeks prior, which was odd given that the envelope had no return address and had been slipped inconspicuously beneath his front door. It was an invitation to join Team Dusk and a time and meeting place to be at if he had what it took to go against the theocracy. Kael had been in contact with an unknown person online for many months now, and their conversations always seemed to drift back to how much they both disliked the Church of Dawn.

Eventually, his online friend began to talk about a rumored group, called Team Dusk, who supposedly worked to fight against Dawn's tyranny. Kael had replied semi-jokingly that he'd love to work for such an organization, if it truly existed. Now he held the invitation at his fingertips; Tuesday at 11:30 pm at the new Coffee shop that had just opened up just north of Saffron City. Not too far from his home in Lavender; why knot?

Kael had arrived a few minutes early, and had been enjoying a simple cup of coffee when he had been lured out to the alley behind Dawnbucks by a pokemon he'd never seen before. Shortly after that, out came the blindfolds.

Now as he looked around at his new allies, Kael was slowly starting to forgive the people who had 'kidnapped' him and taken him all the way out to Mt. Coronet. After all, at least it hadn't been some sort of setup by the Church of Dawn to catch and re-educate people who resisted Dawn's will. He was merely upset that he hadn't gotten to finish his coffee. So far, his only questions were how Team Dusk had found him, and who the person behind the emails were. The male shrugged; it didn't really matter anymore. The only thing that mattered now was taking down the Church.

When Lucas left the room, Kael detached Kaine's ball from his hip. He figured that he'd be polite and let everyone else introduce themselves first. Kael pulled out his tattoo gun to carve the dark moon symbol into the top of the capsule--a simple dusk ball. The young man had transferred his companion into the dusk ball shortly after talking with the mystery person as a sort of inside joke.

He sure wasn't laughing now.

((Edit: I misspelled 'not' intentionally to get rid of the why not smilie. It bugged me. ))

Edited by Skullkin

A man wearing green hooded sweatshirt pushed him self off of the wall he was leaning on and looks around the room at the other people in the room. There was three girls and six other men, they like him where looking at the others as well. They all seemed to be waiting for someone to say something either to them individually or to the group in whole. He thinks to himself "So he really thinks that people who have no ties to each other can become a team in such a little time." The man just shacks his head knowing that if it was that easy people would of stopped Dawn by now. The man looks around the room and starts to walks towards where the man named Lucas was standing before. Once he got there he took a few deep breaths and put on the fake smile that he has relied on for a long time in his dealings with people. He lifts his right arm up and waves it in the air well calling out to the group.

"Yo, Yo everybody so let begin this fun little team building exercise that we have to do. I say we should at least introduce our self's to each other as well as our partners." This sound causing everybody to look at the man "Well that worked out a little to well." The man thinks to him self as the other look at him.

"Okay since I have everybody attention I will go first. My name is Josh Elders but y'all can call me Josh if you like or Elders either on works. I like candy, sleeping and of course attempting to take down Dawn as well." Josh says with his fake smile and his voice slightly sarcastic. He pulls his left hand out of the pocket it was in with a pokeball in it ans presses the button on it releasing the Pokemon inside of it. In a flash there stood a big green dinosaur looking Pokemon with large flower on its back." This is Bruiser he has been my partner for a long time so we get along really well. He is very reliable and has always stood by my side." Josh said this time with a genuine smile patting the top of the Pokemon's head. "So who wants to go next?" Josh ask the group that was staring at him.

(ooc don't worry i will not make my character in to a leader like character i am just going off of the fact that he lead a group before so he would at least know how to get them to get to know each other. please don't get mad at me)

Edited by rustytengo

"How did I get here, one minute I was laying on the ground with a piece of paper in one hand and some bread in the other, and the next I'm in some room with some freaks. Whatever, I'll just stick around and take some food and shit when they're not looking."

Looking around there's seem to be about 10 other people here; they all seem different from the normal folks around... wherever it was I was living. Besides, if anything fishy happens, Furcht can take carry of them. But besides that when the meeting was going on, it turns out this place might be more than just a grab-all-the-shit-you-can-and-run, the talk of taking down the Goddess is what's making this group called what, Team Dusk, seem interesting.

"Huh, if there's any plan that will actually go through to take down her Goddess, then I'd love to be part of that" she thought to herself as she listen carefully as the lady, White was it, was talking.

"Well she looked awfully suspicious, it'll be hilarious if Furcht took her down if she was a traitor" she thought to herself after White had left the screen.

Now as Lucas, the apparent leader of Team Dusk left, the task at hand wasn't one she would enjoy.

"Ugg, why must we talk together and learn about each other, it feels utterly pointless. Especially if one becomes my meat shield for the Goddess, because then all that friendship-weep-weep-you-died-for-me crap would happen" she thought as a guy with some green hood came up before everyone else and started talking.

"Yo, Yo everybody so let begin this fun little team building exercise that we have to do. I say we should at least introduce our self's to each other as well as our partners."

"Wow, what a dumbass. He's probably one of those I'm the leader follow me stereotypes I see around some schools. But something is off, he's missing something, intelligence perhaps" thinking to herself as the Green hooded man started speaking again.

"Okay since I have everybody attention I will go first. My name is Josh Elders but y'all can call me Josh if you like or Elders either on works. I like candy, sleeping and of course attempting to take down Dawn as well." Soon afterwards he released from a ball some greener torterra looking pokemon. "This is Bruiser he has been my partner for a long time so we get along really well. He is very reliable and has always stood by my side."

"Well, I guess they must have some strong relationship, but it's obvious that me and Furcht are more close. He couldn't possibly begin to imagine what a deep bond is. In fact probably, no wait, none of these guys would know. But whatever, as long as the Goddess is dead I really couldn't care less who's teamed with me. Oh god what does he want to say now?"

"So who wants to go next?"

"Huh, not me. I'll just sit here quietly until that Lucas person returns." Soon after that her stomach grumbled along with everyone's attention now on her. "Well I guess I haven't eaten since... crap when was the last time I ate. But seriously stomach, make noise this loud right now, damn it. With everyone looking at me, I might as well get something out of introducing myself."

"Hey everyone," she said in a cute voice, "the name's Rin Etsuki, and as you could probably guess I am a bit hungry, would anyone happen to have any extra snacks?"

Edited by personwithbanana9870

"Hmmm, this mission seems interesting." Zeke "Lupus" Valentine thought to himself in the back of the room, he sat there fiddling with a pen in his hand.

"Now that Lucas has walked out wonder what will happen next, will one of these people pipe up? I wonder, because sure know I am not doing it, I am not the leader type. Don't want them to think they can depend on me that much, I think I will sit back and wait."

A man in a hooded sweatshirt stands up and goes to the front of the room.

"I think we found our leader, doesn't look to inspiring to me." Zeke thinks to himself accompanied with a small chuckle.

Then a Girl stands up "Wonder who she is? She looks a bit thin, not well nourished..."

"Hey everyone," she said "the name's Rin Etsuki, and as you could probably guess I am a bit hungry, would anyone happen to have any extra snacks?"

"I do." Zeke says as he tosses her an apple he had.

"I might as well get this over with, I am Zeke Valentine, though I much prefer you call me Lupus" he said in a rather stale, unexcited voice.

Zeke goes for a pokeball on his belt. It has a blacktop with a blue wireframe design on it, similar to what computer chip circuitry looks like.

" and this is my partner Lobo"

Lupus releases the ball from his hand, and in the middle of the room pops out a Houndoom. Lobo immediately realizes people are watching him, and he gives a big over-confident grin as he spouts a small flame from his bright red maw. "Sorry, he is a bit of a showboat" Lupus chuckles a bit. "He however has a heart of gold, I swear........"

Edited by Hukuna

"This will be interesting, but how in the name of Groudon did I get here?" I Thought to my own self.

"Yo, Yo everybody so let begin this fun little team building exercise that we have to do. I say we should at least introduce our self's to each other as well as our partners."

"He must lack some intelligent points, But he is my ally to taking that so-called Goddess, whom is responsible for this mess, so I won't tell him."

"Okay since I have everybody attention I will go first. My name is Josh Elders but y'all can call me Josh if you like or Elders either on works. I like candy, sleeping and of course attempting to take down Dawn as well." He then sent out a huge turtle-like critter and went on, "This is Bruiser he has been my partner for a long time so we get along really well. He is very reliable and has always stood by my side."

"So, I now know his name and partner's name, who's next?"

I then, heard someone's stomach grumble.

"Hey everyone," a girl said in a cute voice, "the name's Rin Etsuki, and as you could probably guess I am a bit hungry, would anyone happen to have any extra snacks?"

"I guess I could spare a bit of my snacks"

"I do." a man in the back says as he tosses her an apple he had.

"I might as well get this over with, I am Zeke Valentine, though I much prefer you call me Lupus" he said in a rather stale, unexcited voice. Zeke goes for a pokeball on his belt. It has a blacktop with a blue wireframe design on it, similar to what computer chip circuitry looks like. "and this is my partner Lobo"

"Too bad well I'm next in line then."

I stood up and all eyes where on me.

"Hello, my name is Daniel Lemmel, but all of you can Daniel or Dan if you what to." I spoke to the crowd

I pause for a bit to send out my partner. She came out her ball, A Gardievor.

"This here my friend, Lenna." "Hello people" said lenna Telepathically to all in the room.

Edited by Pokelord

Yap Yap YAP YAP motherfucking YAP!!

The spike-haired, ebony-colored, shaggy-banged trainer promptly planted her face on the table. The Love Ball strapped to her hip belt trembled furiously as Color continuously introduced her forehead to the unforgiving wood.

Why me? Why sweet Arc-ew no. Uh...why sweet Mew did you leave me here of all places?!, Color practically screamed in her head. She didn't care what the others had to say, she didn't care about some dude from Mew-knows-where in this weird ol' team. In fact, she didn't care that a random lady popped upon the screen to introduce herself. All she wanted to do was escape. Well...escape, eat, and then fight. Sitting her just endlessly talking was NOT going to raise her win count at this point. The once well-known performer of the Sevii Islands was reduced to nothing, but a rebellious slave in a eat or be eaten world. And she would be damned if she would allow herself to be eaten. That just wasn't her fortee, and her partner would gladly agree.

Abruptly and quite loudly Color stood up, knocking over her chair and slamming her hands on the ground. Her bangs flipped up for a moment's notice, only to cover her smoke-colored eyes once again. She glared hard at each and every person in the room, before raking her nails through her wild, unkempt hair.

"Hey! I would just loooovvee to sit here and play patty-cake with you all, but did you noobs forget there is a reason why we have Pokemon?!" Color explained none to kindly. She snatched the Love Ball from her, keeping her nails firmly in her scalp as she threw down the now enlarged capsule. White energy burst forth from the ball, releasing an equally annoyed four-legged, leaf-covered creature: Leafeon. Immediately, the grass eveelution extended her surprisingly sharp claw, hissing lowly to for any Pokemon to back away from her sight. After being cooped up in the capsule a bit longer than she desired, Color was not surprised by her partner's hostility towards the others.

"Grrrrr! LEAF!" the eeveelution barked harshly, quickly hopping up on the table and into her trainer's arms. Color caught her with ease, holding her up with one hand, while keeping her own gaze carefully on everyone else.

"We have wins to rack up, and trainers to take down if we are going to have any chance against the "Goddess"." the ebony-haired performer made sure to spit on the last word. That word was nothing but retched poison to her ears. "Sitting here and trying to plan are next move is going to get us NOWHERE. What we NEED is a full team of Pokemon that we can rely on, so we can take down the narcissistic bitch." Color was practically panting by the time she finished.

A young man, clearly under the age of twenty, sat in a back corner of the room. It was not that he was overly shy or anything along those lines; he just wanted to make sure he was safe. From there, he could see everyone in the room and had a clear line of sight to the doorway. He brushed his shaggy light brown hair out of what were revealed to be blue eyes that seemed to shift between blue-green and blue-gray with regularity. He brushed a piece of lint off of his teal v-neck shirt and briefly inspected the sleeve of his black leather bomber jacket. His old navy-blue Converse sneakers squeaked quietly as he dragged his feet and he adjusted himself in his dark blue jeans. As Lucas finished his briefing and exits the room, the young man in the seat began to recall how he got there in the first place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilycove City, Hoenn Region- the day before last

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The young man was seated at a desk in a small bedroom that was clearly his. There were movie posters on the walls and various knick-knacks on his shelves. Prominently displayed on a high shelf was a model of an old clipper ship made from soda cans. Next to it was a picture of the young man and another man who was only slightly older looking, but definitely larger. The young man looked at the picture and stood up, moving the few steps required and reaching up to retrieve it. As he examined the framed picture more closely, running his thumb over the glass, an unmistakable expression of sadness and loss entered his features. His laughter lines fade and he wiped his eyes with his left forearm before returning the photograph to its resting place. Suddenly, there was a faint knocking heard in the background. The young man looked away from the photograph and reached for his desk drawer. There was another loud knock at the door. The young man opened the drawer and, pushing a black envelope to the side, removed a Premier Ball, clipped it to his waist, and grabbed his jacket. He exited the room and walked down a short flight of stairs. He looked through the peephole and saw a man in a suit. The young man opened the door.

"Can I help you?" the young man asked abrasively.

"Are you Jory Robertson?"

"What's it to you?"

The suited man pulled out a stun-gun and zapped the young man, rendering him unconscious.

------------------------------------------------------

25 meters below Mt. Coronet- Present

------------------------------------------------------

Jory looked up as a man in a green hoodie began making introductions, starting with the ever-popular "Yo, yo". Jory sighed and shoved a hand into his jacket pocket. As people continued to rise and introduce themselves, Jory took notice of a couple of people in particular. The first was, obviously, the rather boisterous green-sweatered man known as Elders. Probably just wants the silence to stop. It's not easy to break the ice, so I'm not surprised he didn't deliver his best, Jory thought to himself. The second person he really noticed was Rin Etsuki, the malnourished-looking shy girl who seemed to want food. A facade if I've ever seen one. Everyone here's gotta be pretty strong, so I'm guessing she's not as fragile as she looks. His mind glossed over the other few for lack of detail, but he remembered their names: Lupus, who had that showboat of a Houndoom; Dan with the telepathic Gardevoir; and that one guy who seemed to be tattooing a Dusk Ball.

Suddenly, a girl a bit older than Jory jumped up and started berating everyone for... what, exactly? This girl is a little loca en la cabeza, eh Shredder? he thought to himself as he touched the Premier Ball at his hip. The Leafeon she called out seemed to be a bit on edge, but who wasn't these days? What with all the abductions for "re-education" of late, it was no surprise that everyone here was against the theocracy. The only nerve her outburst touched with Jory was that she seemed to be no different from the Gym Leaders and other powerful trainers who took advantage of the system: she wanted to become more powerful through the system implemented by the very theocracy they were all there to combat. The young man smirked and pushed back his chair, standing up and walking toward the pair. If no one else was going to set her straight, it would have to be him.

"So... Let me get this straight," Jory began as he started walking toward her. He took the Premier Ball off his belt and grew it to its full size. "You expect everyone here- people who have been recruited to help bring down a system- to participate in the very thing we hope to eliminate from this world? Why should we battle trainers we know we can beat, ones who love their Pokemon and want only to carry out the miserable existence allowed them by an oppressive regime, in order to get stronger? Then we're no better than HER!" Jory continues, raising his voice. "If we sink to their level then what are we even fighting for? I know that my broth-" He stops suddenly, clearing his throat. "I know that I don't want anyone growing up the way we had to. My parents used to tell me stories about their journeys when they were young. I just wish I'd had the same chance." He looks around at the other people and grins, his eyes lighting up as he throws his Premier Ball into the air.

In a flash of red light, a Zangoose appears and crosses its arms, smirking the same way Jory did. "Zangoose!" he says confidently.

"This is Shredder. Oh, and by the way... My name is Jory Robertson. Just call me Jory."

LEGEND:

Third person narrator

Stream of consciousness

Aruma talking

Musical theme (the text in such a font is a link, open it to another tab to start the music and enjoy it while reading, for the ultimate roleplaying experience!)

RaModVX.jpg

There was a young lady who was curiously watching the others talking, mentally registering information about them. She had learned from direct experience how important teamwork is, and was now registerig everything involving her future partners, in order to be able to better interact with them. While she hadn't been shocked by the way she had been carried there (after all, she had basically begged to be in the organization, and she could understand their need for security), she was indeed a bit surprised that all her companions lacked, or at least seemed to lack, any military or guerrilla background: how could those people be useful in a war whatsoever? They did seemed to have a lot of sheer determination, so they could have learned over time, she guessed.

As for her, she had this darkness fetish of hers that made her excellent for stealth, so she knew what she could do... And speaking of darkness fetish, wasn't that a cute Dark Pokemon that the guy named Zeke had just sent out?

Bark bark! Arrrfffff.... Bark-bark arf!

Were the first words she spoke in that meeting. If one could call those words.

She did manage to catch the attention of the Houndoom, which gave her a grim look for a moment.

Eh eh, aren't you cute...

And then she realized that she had also caught the attention of the other people in the room: from the way they were looking at her, it was that kind of attention that usually comes just before someone asks for a psychiatrist...

Oh, ehm... Hi there everybody!

Aruma's theme: Etna Boogie

I know, I know, I kinda got carried over there... But when I see a Dark-type I just cannot resist!

My name is Aruma and... Well, in case you didn't guess, I love darkness, dark places, and Dark-type Pokemon! Isn't it just amazing how cute these little fellas can be? Just look at that Houndoom, it is adorable!

The Houndoom kept not reciprocating the enthusiasm, but she didn't seem to realize.

Ah, the power of darkness is so immense and mysterious, and lucky are those Pokemon that can access it... Lucky and cute! Take my Fluffy, for example: she is the cutest Pokemon in the world! I cannot show her to you right now, because she isn't really... Well, she is not the kind of Pokemon to let out of the ball in such a small room, with her ability and all... But sonner or later you will see her and you will love her, she is just that cute!

At that point, Aruma finally lifted her eyes from the Houndoom, letting her gaze wander freely around the faces of the other people.

Carly_signer.jpg

But enough with my eccentricities: I am truly honored to know you people, and I am sure that, if we work together, we will be able to make for a great team, and finally set ourselves free from the tyranny!

And then she realized that maybe, just maybe, showing her unfiltered gaze to unprepared people wasn't exactly a brilliant idea: she was seriously risking to shock at least a couple of them, with eyes like those...

Oh well, they will have to get used to it...

Edited by Tomas Elliot

((Would it be too much of an emo cliché if I said Kael's theme was Mad World? ...Yeah, probably. Try this instead if you want. I think it could fit a dystopia. ))

Shortly after he had finished tattooing a rather more elaborate design of what he assumed to be the Team Dusk logo on his companion's capsule, Kael began to take in everyone else as they introduced themselves. The hoodie-guy Elders seemed a little too urban for his taste, but kudos on being the first to speak up. He found Rin to be almost unbearably cute, if not a bit undernourished. If he had had any snacks on him, he probably would've offered just to be nice. But this Zeke person stepped up instead and offered an apple; Kael smirked a bit at the houndoom's display of its fire attacks. Kaine would probably get along well with this Lobo. Daniel seemed like an okay guy, and his Lenna was very beautiful. It almost reminded him of...

Kael shook his head and swallowed back tears. He could cry over her later, when he wasn't surrounded by his new allies. Managing to push the depressing thoughts away, Kael returned his focus to the group, where this Jory fellow was heckling the girl he hadn't noticed before over whatever she had said before that Kael had missed. While Kael did agree with Jory's statements, he couldn't help but feel like starting an argument right here and now was the greatest thing for their budding alliance. It wouldn't be good for 'Unit S' if they were to be squabbling during the mission.

Ignoring the seemingly inevitable arguing for now, Kael turned his attention to the last girl. He smirked as Aruma gushed her love for the Darkness. In no way did he find it distasteful; the dark type was a lovely type. His mother had owned an Absol, and his father a Mightyena, while he had been growing up, and their affection for dark types had rubbed off on him. But when he saw her eyes, Kael had to do a double-take; what the heck?! Why were her eyes...

Kael shook his head; forget it. He didn't want to know.

Figuring it was his turn now, he stood up and politely gave a curt bow. "I am Kael Nox, and this is my partner Kaine." He spoke in a hushed baritone as a stream of darkness beamed out of his dusk ball and shaped itself into his Luxray partner. Kaine stood at Kael's side, yawning for a moment before rubbing her face against her master's hip in a loving gesture. She glanced around the room before boldly approaching the Rin girl and pawing at the ball on her belt, eager to see what kind of new friend belonged to this girl.

((Color needs a bit less sugar in her diet, methinks. x3 ))

Edited by Skullkin

Color's eyebrow twitched slightly, as one fellow that looked a bit younger than herself stepped up and retorted against her claim. She merely snorted, pressing her free hand on her hip and pulling one of her loose suspenders back onto her shoulders. She pulled her denim short shorts down out of habit as a smirk began to form on her lips.

"So, let me get this straight. Instead of wanting to beat the almighty Queen at her own game, you would rather run around here like a little street rat, gaining the attention of who knows what out there and essentially disappear like the rest of them?" the performer questioned, raising her eyebrow slightly behind her short, messy curtain of hair. "I don't know about you, but I actually want to experience a full-fledged life. And why not get the enjoyment of beating the she-witch at her own game? I wouldn't want nothing more than to watch her squirm." Color continued scornfully, balling her left hand into a tight fist. She had heard a few had spoken up on their own accord in order to introduce themselves, but honestly she did not give two flying fucks about them. All she wanted make this Jory guy tick...and possibly explode

"Y'know for someone that is supposedly a strong trainer, you seem to lack the basic concept of this society." Color continued casually, her voice twisting into a sickly sweet mixture of innocence and taunting. "Eat or be eaten, and by the way you are talking, it seems like you want to be eaten. Isn't that right Leafeon?"

The grass fox nodded hopping from her arms, falling gracefully to the ground, and standing up on all fours proudly. She began padding slow circles around the Zangoose slowly, her tan chest puffed out and sleek against the harsh rays of the artificial lighting. Her leaf-like tail graced the cheek of her cat-like counterpart, her deep chocolate brown eyes almost daring it to make the first move. Color could read her partner's behavior very clearly: Leafeon wanted to battle this Zangoose.

Edited by Color

Catching the apple threw to her by Zeke, or was it Lupus she thought but didn't care much as she immediately started eating down that apple, and by the time Aruma finished speaking the apple had completely disappeared (yes even the core, eat what you got right). When Kael finished introducing himself, his Luxray Kaine started poking at her belt. At first she sends a cold look towards Kaine thinking "Get away you mutt" but it seemed Kaine wasn't intimidated as a normal pokemon or person would be, so she thought to herself "Well everyone is introducing their pokemon, might as well bring Furcht out, hopefully not taking down my meat shields yet." She reached to get her pokeball and relased with a flash of red her Drapion, her only family, or at least the only member she'll actually acknowledge.

"Okay so this is Furcht my, uh... partner. We've been together for as long as, about maybe 5 years. She's great at cutting pe- potatoes, you know to make them... um... fries, that's it. Anyways it's great to know you all," she said as a bit of her died inside. Soon Furcht was in the middle of lifting her claws, ready to attack everyone else, but Rin stopped her, whispering "No, they'll be valuable later. Just wait okay."

After Furcht lowered her claws Rin noticed her stomach still feels to be on the empty side, so she thought From the looks of the others, they seemed to have more snacks to give, so why stop with an apple? She then said with the greatest fake smile, "Oh, and anyone else got another snack, it seems my tummy is being greed today, ~tehe."

Edited by personwithbanana9870

Lupus has sat back down a bit ago, and starting reading one of his books on computer Programming, he however was using this as a guise to observe some of the others.

After he himself went, a quiet man named Dan went next. His partner was a lovely Gardiervor " Hmmmm, he seems to be quiet. I bet he is a sharp one. I feel the Gardievor is a good fit for him, they are similar....."

Then up stood this really loud girl.."Hmmmm, she seems to be a brat..." Lupus thought to himself."Her Leafeon is just like her though."

Lupus noticed Lobo starts to look at the Leafeon Hungrily. "No matter how much I want to to do that right now boy.......we can't" He Chuckles to himself. "even though that prissy Leafeon would be easy pickings for you."

Then this pretty Dashing Man jumped up, Jory was his name "He seems to be the righteous type. Wonder if he can do what is necessary for this mission? His sense of honour might get in the way."

Then the most interesting person so far introduced herself....Aruma. "Hmmmm, She might not have said much, but looking at her I can get the read I need. She is dark and pretty mysterious......I can tell the way she is eyeing up Lobo, she might like dark types" Lobo seems to not notice her looks, he doesn't accept the girl yet most likely, and decides to blow her off. "He will come around....." "But most of all those eyes, they are interesting. I feel most would be unnerved by this.....the unsettling darkness that sits in those eyes. However I find them Beautiful.This women, one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. Shame I am terrible at talking to people"

Then another man stood up, his name Kael "Another quiet type huh? Sure got a lot of them here. How are we ever going to work together if everyone is so quiet? However I sense there is something more to this one, I am going to watch him a bit closer. He has a a secret I can feel it.....I don't know why......but I can just sense it, maybe I am being paranoid. Or maybe just cautious?"

He saw Rin release her pokemon, a Mighty Drapion."So there is a monster protecting this Little girl then? Interesting......" He realizes Lobo has bounded over to greet the Drapion, his fellow Dark type. "Oh you silly mutt... What will I ever do with you. Also make that 2 monsters, seems Lobo the Slobber Machine has taking a liking to Miss Rin. Don't think she has noticed though lol."

He hears Color (he thinks her name was) still going at Jory's throat, and is rather disinterested.

"There are 2 who still haven't piped up. I want to hear their stories, or lack there of most likily, since everyone around here seems to have nothing much to say........"

Edited by Hukuna

It was quite usual, for Aruma, to just start talking without actually paying attention to what was going on around her. It therefore took her a while to realize that two members of the group, who had introduced themselves as Jory and Color respectively. had started to argue over the way of fighting the power.

Uh... Hallo? This is a team, remember? I don't really think it is a good idea... Start quarreling over the best method of fighting the tyranny, I mean... After all, we are nothing more than mere agents, we will probably be ordered to go on a mission and do this and that, and we will simply have to obey, so why stirring so much drama over wether or not fighting is right? If we are ordered to, we will have to do it regardl...

And then the girl named Rin allowed her Drapion, another Dark-type, out of its ball. It was like pulling a trigger in Aruma's brain.

Andwhoisthislittlecutiehere? Awww, aren't Drapion adorable... I have one of those myself at home, I mean, I had, well, before they came claiming that unauthorized Pokemon Farms were illegal, and... Yeah... Wait, I should have a poffin somewhere! Just let me check...

She said while looking for something in the pockets of her strange clothing, oblivious of the fact that Rin seemed much more interested in a snack than her partner Pokemon...

Alright, I guess its my go.

In the corner of the room, a caramel colored, 20 year old man eyes everyone in the room.

These people are interesting. I say to myself, reaching for my white hair pick, picking out my afro.

Especially that "Color." She thinks she is tough. Adorable...

Everyone was introducing themselves and sending out their pokemon. I was unsure if I could do the same so easily. It had been so long since I interacted with someone. Not since my mother died and that was over a decade ago.

Then I eyed something strange.

That Leafeon began eyeing that Zangoose, as if they were rivals from birth. Are they gonna fight? Aren't we supposed to be a team? The hell is going on?

I had to do something. SPEAK YOU ASSHOLE!! It was as if I had no breath in my lungs. Suddenly, my luxury ball began to rumble and Pearl forced herself out.

ESP! She yelled!

I stood up.

You need to chill, we're a team, we need to act like one, you little shit!

I hadn't spoken like that in a while. Felt good.

And by the way, my name's Bereft and this is my partner Pearl.

Pearl lit up the cracked sphere on her forehead, her way of saying hello. I set the pick back in my 'fro.

I've lost a lot at that punk bitch Dawn's hand and I'm sure all of you wanna dead the bitch. It's why we're here. I suggest we all get chummy real soon or we won't be completing that task. That felt good. REAL good. Maybe these people are what I needed so I can stop being so goddamn emotionless.

And by the way, Color. You wanna battle someone, I'll show you who the superior eeveelution is. Pearl, lets bring the pain...

"Gosh, there is just so many tough guys today, isn't there?" Color pouted slightly before an almost maliciously evil smirk crossed her lips. A dangerous glint behind her shaggy bangs crossed over her features, "I like it when little shits think they are superior to me, it makes thing the win just as sweet~." she licked her finger coyly before snapping her fingers loudly. Leafeon stood at attention, abandoning her taunts towards the Zangoose to focus on her psychic counterpart. Her previous hostile attitude returned, claws extending to their very end as an ugly growl forced its way out of Leafeon's throat.

Her dark brown eyes became nothing more than brown slits, her claws flexing on the metallic floor. A quiet buzzing sound began to crawl into the air of the room. A small laugh began to bubble through Color's throat as she watched Leafeon's tail twitch rapidly in growing anticipation. The performer merely shrugged, planting her round bottom on the table and crossing her sun-kissed legs over each other. Her own eyes lowered in interest, but it was not like this guy could see the utter amusement that she was experiencing from this whole scenario. She wasn't here to make friends, she was here to fight and battle. That is how life has always been for her, and that's what she expected it to continue as.

"Tsk, tsk, now look you have done mister. It seems you have Leafeon all riled up. Naughty boy indeed." she wagged her finger mockingly, before tilting her head back and releasing a shrill laugh as Leafeon's tail began to buzz louder and a light blue hue began to engulf her tail. She stopped her laugh abruptly, snapping her fingers once again. The grass fox was hesitant at first, wanted to execute a quick X-Scissor to the psy cat, but she ceased the action all together. The blue hue that engulfed her leaf-like tail faded back into the veins of the leaf, but her gaze remained none to kind.

"Leafeon." Color warned, her own eyes looking down at her trusted partner.

"Leaf.." the grass eveelution grunted, retracting her claws black into her dark brown paws. She sharply turned back to her trainer, hopping into her outstretched lap, splaying her own legs none too neatly and fell silent. However, her threatening gaze towards her psychic counterpart remained fierce, threatening, and almost....bloodthirsty.

Edited by Color

Yeah, she had better step down or take a Signal Beam to the FACE. I began picking my 'fro again.

But that crazy shit is kinda sexy-WAIT!, Woah, thats the type of girl to cut your- Yeah, I'll just sit back in my corner.

"Stand down, Pearl" We went back to our seat, but I had my eyes on that Leafeon and the crazy.

If she pulls something, I'll be ready, no doubt.

Josh sighed in relief as the eeveelutions seemed to stand down form the almost inevitable battle that almost happened for now. Glancing over at Bruiser the Venusaur who had started to get it vines ready to restrain the two smaller Pokemon if a battle broke out. Josh noticing this waved his hand signalling Bruiser to stand down. Glade that he did not have to get serious quite yet Josh clapped his hands together loudly to brake the tension in the room as well as to draw the attention back to him and said

"Okay everybody if you want to fight save it tell after we get done with whatever the mission that we are going to end up getting. So we really can't really afford to lose any strength before it. There's a reason why They have us in teams and that's because if it was so easy to take Dawn down as Miss Color here seems to think it will be someone would of done so by now. Its like the old saying goes one arrow is easily snapped in two but a hundred together is not or something like that any way."

"Look I know that everybody has there own reason to join Team Dusk what those are I won't even try to guess at them but i know they mean a lot to you. So keep in mind the people here all want the same thing as you and that's to stop Dawn. Now I don't expect us all to get along and sing songs of rainbows and gumdrops but at least try and work together during the missions because I know for a fact that if we don't work as a team we won't even stand a chance against Dawns underlings let alone the bitch her self so please try to kill each other on your own time." Josh says as he returns Bruiser back to it ball and walks to the place where he was originally leaning against the wall. Well having dropped a small bag of candy at the place where the girl named Rin was sitting at.

Seeing as everyone was more attentive to the little fight about to break out, Rin sat back down, breaking the fake smile she mastered some time ago. Now she's looking at Furcht and thought Well shit you're probably hungry too huh. Next thing I get I'll split it with you, don't worry. You know these people are interesting, they keep me entertained rather than some boring old school fight I've watched before.

When all the heat died out a bit, Rin was disappointed, how she didn't see those guys start some big fight. Soon that Josh guy tired to calm everyone down, and oddly enough Rin agrees with something an idiot said, first we kill the bitch Goddess, then each other. Sounds like a plan, you don't seem like a huge idiot like I thought, maybe just a higher than average idiot.

Soon as that Josh guy passed by Rin getting back to some wall, he dropped some random bag in front of her. Wondering what it could be she opened it to find some candy inside. Well I guess someone was listening. She then tapped Furcht and handed her about three pieces of candy, which Furcht injected with poison and then ate the candy along with the wrapper. You always love eating things like that with some extra taste, don't you she thought to herself as she herself was eating some of the candy. I wonder if anyone else needs to introduce them dumbass selves, I swear I haven't been paying much attention to these guys's introductions.

"Hmmm, this Bereft, he is an interesting fellow. There was quite a fire in his eyes when that fight almost started." Thought Lupus to himself.

Lupus found himself looking for Lobo, he lost sight of him during the scuffle. Turns out Lobo started hanging around Kaine.

Lobo, with his big confident smile, was daring Kaine to a little play fight, not one with moves involved only a small tustle.

"Looks like Lobo has taking a liking to your Luxray, Kaine, I believe his name was?" said Lupus in a rather interested voice to Kael. Lupus had moved to stand next to Kael, wanting to talk to this mysterious Green haired man. "Not sure if you heard before, but the name is Lupus, it is nice to meet you Mister Kael." He said reaching out his hand waiting for a handshake in return for the greeting.

Edited by Hukuna

Kael smiled warmly as he firmly shook the man's hand; silently thanking the legends that Lupus didn't shake his other "hand'. He was in no mood to divulge the tale of his robotic arm to these near strangers so soon. "The pleasure is mine, Mister Lupus. And yes, that's Kaine over there." he gestured to his Luxray, who was tilting her head and sniffing at the houndoom, a smug grin on her lips. "Lux~" the electric type playfully purred as she began to circle Lobo and examine her new friend, playfully flicking off a tiny spark from her tail which landed right on Lobo's nose.

Giving Kaine a disapproving look, Kael rolled his eyes before returning to Lupus. "That's a lovely houndoom you have there. My parents both raised dark types themselves when I was young. Simpler times..." he murmured, slowly shaking his head with a weary sigh as Kaine returned to stand in front of Lobo, raising her haunches as if about to pounce, a playful grin on her features.

((So much for the 12 post timer. :P))

Edited by Skullkin

" I see, my parents were also pretty fond of dark types. My Father once had a pretty horrifying Bisharp. That thing always frightened my sisters." said Lupus with a small chuckle. "However now is not the time for life stories, I am sure sooner or later we will come to now each other pretty well......" Lupus said with a small sigh. "I think I will wander a round a bit maybe say hello to a few of the others, if you need anything feel free to ask, I don't mind helping out a fellow team member."

((I thought I would just mine for some info while we wait for the last person, didn't know there was a post limit already lol))

Edited by Hukuna

"Eon." Leafeon chirped softly, unable to take her eyes off of the Pokemon roaming around the roomy. Granted the Drapion was indeed a threat, Leafeon could agree to that, but the others were very amusing? No, that wasn't the word. More like oozing overcompensated confidence and Pokemon male dominance and challenge. That perked the grass fox's curiosity greatly. There was no denying it: Leafeon was going to fight at least one of her "team members" in this room. With her unwaning response to battling and her surprisingly vicious personality for her species, it was almost fate was planning exactly when and where it was going to take place. However....that did not mean she could not flaunt her own feminine features. It was undeniable that she wished that the attention that the other Pokemon were giving each other was focused directly on her. Leafeon sighed, lowering her leaf-tipped ears ever so slightly, just enough to catch the conversation going around the room while staying in the most relaxed position that she could muster up. However, out a sheer habit she left her claws lazily extended, clicking them together once every few precious moments.

While Leafeon dwelled inside her wandering mind, her trainer remained dangerously silent. Color was NOT one for silence. Ever. There were only three things that could occupy the ebony-haired performer long enough to remain quiet: A ) She was plotting how she was going to thoroughly torture those that angered, B ) Thinking exactly which Pokemon she was going to go after to secretly add to her team or C ) Hungrily wondering who was going to be her next "toy" to play with. Sadly, Color had the lingering attraction to both men and women. While teetering on the edge of young adulthood and adulthood, her hormones were her strongest and most powerful enemy. Color could probably be considered the embodiment of lust.

Wait...take that back the hot-blooded trainer reasoned within her mind.

There was no way in hell she was perfect. She did not have a perfect, luxurious body, curvacious hips, or even a large chest. It was her behavior that made up for it.

Okay, and maybe my clothing. the trainer hesitantly admitted. Either way, being on a team that mostly consisted of men and surprisingly attractive women. Color exhaled silently, her smoke-colored eyes falling close.She unhooked her legs only to cross them over in the opposite direction. while clutching a tuft of tan fur on Leafeon's pelt, making the Pokemon tail twitch in response.

This is going to be VERY stressful.

Edited by Color

"Man, it sure is rather chaotic in here, but it makes things more interesting. There is also another person whom uses a Psychic pokemon."

"Is every mission is going to be this uncooperative?"

"Possibly, let's just wait our while for the mission briefing to show the others our worth.

Jory chuckled to himself and lightly fist-bumped Shredder as Color went to sit in her corner. Jory decided quickly that maybe making an enemy of her wasn't the best idea; after all, they would be working together on this mission and future ones. Plus, many of the others on the team seemed to be getting chummy already, making him feel like an ass for the way he reacted to Color earlier. Hell, she's probably not so bad. She's here, isn't she? I know that Mikael wouldn't take the risk of getting stabbed in the back. He walked around the room once, examining the Pokemon that were out. After hearing Aruma talk about her "Fluffy," Jory was wondering what exactly it was. Probably a Politoed with Drizzle or something. Eventually, Jory reached the other side of the room and circled back to Color with his Zangoose in tow.

"Hey, mind if I grab a seat with you?" he asked with a light smile on his face.

"Zang~" Shredder chimed in.