The Shrouded Islands -Poke-people RPG (OOC thread) REGISTRATIONS OPEN

grasssnake485

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll just command Rebel to use one Faint Attack, and make it collide with the Brick Break, knocking Rebel out. Otherwise I won't be able to do anything anymore, lol.

Edit: Done. Also, I do think it will be hard for your Metang to take both hits, since

+2 0 Atk Scraggy Feint Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Metang: 48-56 (85.7 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

and

0 Atk Aipom Brick Break vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Metang: 10-12 (17.8 - 21.4%) -- possible 5HKO

I apologise for making Rebel attack again, but otherwise it would just be too easy for you.

Edited by Bibarel

...Absol, do you have to base everything off guns?

No, you just think that, I'm comparing it to actual military operatives.

Difference is we're magic, sword wielding, amulet using divisions instead, I was giving an idea of the jobs these divisions do in real life...

Grass and her assumptions UGGHH

I'll just command Rebel to use one Faint Attack, and make it collide with the Brick Break, knocking Rebel out. Otherwise I won't be able to do anything anymore, lol.

Edit: Done. Also, I do think it will be hard for your Metang to take both hits, since

+2 0 Atk Scraggy Feint Attack vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Metang: 48-56 (85.7 - 100%) -- 6.3% chance to OHKO

and

0 Atk Aipom Brick Break vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Metang: 10-12 (17.8 - 21.4%) -- possible 5HKO

I apologise for making Rebel attack again, but otherwise it would just be too easy for you.

Fair enough, since I sort of power played you.

No, you just think that, I'm comparing it to actual military operatives.

Difference is we're magic, sword wielding, amulet using divisions instead, I was giving an idea of the jobs these divisions do in real life...

Grass and her assumptions UGGHH

She was kind of right. You should have most likely allowed Grass to explain that...

alright, so

Ghetsis's Cofagrigus is tanky enough to eat two +2 dragon claws and kill Haxorus.

Zero crits on Night Slash/Shadow Claw from Zoroark, resulting in me being unable to kill things in time.

Ghetsis lands crits every other attack.

No crits from Lucario, either, and she gets critkilled.

Azumarill misses with Aqua Tail, and then Ghetsis hits various pokemon with Dragon Rush five times in a row with no misses.

This DS is flying through a window if this doesn't let up.

She was kind of right. You should have most likely allowed Grass to explain that...

No, Jory... She tried to say I based everything off guns. Actual military operatives used these type things. I gave the difference, instead of guns we change in magic we use, and strategy.

So it's like an actual military op, just our version, see what I'm getting at? It's not influenced by guns, it's influenced by real life. I was giving examples of what real ops due as an example to the types of things we do. -__- grass was in no way right with her assumption.

In every part of the pokemon games where people seems to have a lot of trouble in, I always pass it no problem. Ghetsis was easy just because I had a lot of potions. And then there was Whitny, not sure if any of you had a problem with her but I found her to be the easiest gym leader in gen 2, and yet people still say that she is the most annoying and hardest leader of all.

Hardest leader ever is Cheren in B/W2. Dat Lillipup doe :c Anyway @Absol, I was just saying that perhaps not all of that is exactly what Grass had in mind and you most likely should have let her, as the thread leader, determine all of that for herself.

alright, so

Ghetsis's Cofagrigus is tanky enough to eat two +2 dragon claws and kill Haxorus.

Zero crits on Night Slash/Shadow Claw from Zoroark, resulting in me being unable to kill things in time.

Ghetsis lands crits every other attack.

No crits from Lucario, either, and she gets critkilled.

Azumarill misses with Aqua Tail, and then Ghetsis hits various pokemon with Dragon Rush five times in a row with no misses.

This DS is flying through a window if this doesn't let up.

Just by reading this... How did I not lose ant Pokémon to Ghetsis in my White 2 Nuzlocke, even though I had a hella amount of deaths by the time I defeated Iris? ._.

Edit: This has nothing to do with this post, but I think I'll just focus on beating your Pawniard, Murdoc, because your other Pokémon are pretty much impossible for me to beat at this point.

Edited by Bibarel

On a side note, one of my friends may be joining up on here. I told her about reborn a while ago (when I first started) and she said she would look into it after she dealt with a few things, so now she has got the game and said she would join up on the forums because why not

Pfft, Aqua you dragged me into this >.>

jk I really wanted to try this ^w^

So, hello everyone, I am Ruby/Alice if you have not seen my intro post, and without further ado I present you with my character application thingy-ma-do

Username: RubyHeart

Character name & gender: Alice, Female

Partner pokemon(pokemon, level, gender, nickname):

Delphox (49, female, Blazer)

Meowstic (47 male, Fluffy-Bunch)

Personality: Hyper active, childish, serious when needed, very smart but only uses it when needed, short-tempered, bubbly, Major pyro around fire (Keep away or else), willing to help others, friendly with everyone (including an enemy but does not let that get in the way of the job at hand)

appearance: Flame Pink hair, Ruby coloured eyes, normally wears black skinny jeans along with pink hooded top with a black over coat and a pink bunny visor hat. She wears a ruby ring that she thinks can light things on fire when ever she wants (all in her little childish world).

Crush: Aqua (Nothing you can do about it too >:3)

Other: She feels as though she has to be a friend to everyone because she believes that you can never be happy without others in your life. She does not hesitate to do anything, reckless or not. She is quick to adapt to any situation because she accepts things for what they are and a choice is a choice. She has no memoires of her past but does not care to find them because she just wants to make others her friend. Along side with all this good stuff she also likes to burn many things when she has the chance and can be very demonic at times. (Pretty much goes into a different personality)

If you could fill me in on everything I need to know about being a gaurd then that would be helpful

That is all ^w^

Edited by RubyHeart

Fluffy-bunch...

Friends with everyone...

Crush on Aqua...

This is gonna be one hell of a day...

But we both have mood swings, so cool... That's one thing in common.

Nice to meet you, call me Absol, I might sound rather rude but I don't mean it, it's just me.

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

Hehehehe, Fluffy-Bunch, what I wanted to name my cat but Amber and my parents wouldn't let me.

Crush on Aqua, yesh because why not mess with him a bit

random mood swings is something that we may have in common but that's alright I guess xD

So hello there Absol, I don't think I've ever thought of someone as rude unless they directly insult myself or anyone else. So I'm sure you're not that rude at all ^w^

Well then, might as well do that xD

forgot that you could be a guard. I'll just change it to be more suited towards that then ^w^

It has been changed, a slight bit

Edited by RubyHeart

I guess I do that a lot xD

you're not the first person to say that I remind you of someone.

So what is Grass is bossy? She still made this thing didn't she? xD

So she is awesome no matter what, unless she tries to stop me from burning things...then she is just a meanie :c