-Play Rough
-Destiny Bond

Metagross @ Metal Coat
Ability: Clear Body
-Meteor Mash
-Iron Defense
-Hammer Arm
-Bullet Punch

Your team is great but their moveset are pretty bad ngl like why you have a physical move like iron tail and light ball(It doubles the attack and special attack of ONLY pikachu) as a held item on sylveon? Also you don't have any psychic STAB move on Metagross as well? sky uppercut and high jump kick work like same you should replace one of them with fire punch or thunder punch and have drain punch as your main fighting STAB to get back the health you lose vai flare blitz. And thick club only doubles the attack of CUBONE AND MAROWAG not every pokemon.

Edited by Raghav

I mean...you're using a bunch of pseudo-legendaries, speed boost Blaziken, and Protean Greninja. What exactly do you expect us to suggest as improvements before most of those Pokemon are even available?

What does suck is frankly their movesets. As noted Metagross has no psychic attacks, Blaziken has absolutely no need for both Sky Uppercut and High Jump Kick, Sylveon has no business either knowing Iron Tail or holding a Light Ball (!?), Salamence gets approximately the same bonus off of a Thick Club, that is not say NONE, and frankly Dragon Rush and Draco Meteor are awful attacks for it. Also not a fan of Flare Blitz on Blaziken. It’s too frail and would get too much recoil. IMO Blaze Kick is better. Just give it an item to increase accuracy.

Most of your team is made up of late-game powerhouses that aren't available to you yet.. yeah, your team is pretty solid right now. Your movesets are a wreck.

Teach your Blaziken Blaze Kick instead of Flare Blitz, get rid of Sky Uppercut and teach it Stone Edge or Thunder Punch. Blaziken is too frail for Drain Punch. You need to get in and do the damage then and there because it won't survive more than 1 or 2 hits. Teach it Protect when it's available to you, gives you a couple of free Speed Boosts and almost ensures you outspeed your opponent.

Teach your Metagross a Psychic STAB instead of Hammer Arm. Give it Leftovers.

Teach your Sylveon Hyper Voice instead of Moonblast, Pixilate makes it stronger. Teach it Wish instead of Iron Tail and then Heal Bell or Reflect/Light Screen instead of Echoed Voice. Give it Leftovers or Light Clay if you go for screens.

Salamence I would teach Bulldoze, Dragon Claw, Roost, Dragon Dance and I would change the ability to Intimidate honestly. Give it a Life Orb when available. Your team is full of strong powerhouses and Intimidate would give yoau a bit of support and also allow you to setup Dragon Dance with less risk.

Your team is more than capable of blowing up Reborn. Good luck.

Okay, let's review each member of your team one by one!

Greninja:

According to your moveset, it looks like you went for a special attacker. There's actually no point for Greninja to keep two water attacks. You can replace either Surf or Hydro Pump with Extrasensory which will allow you to enjoy the benefits brought from Protean to lure the enemy. Depending on your preference, Surf comes more in handy during double battle whereas Hydro Pump is the option to opt for if you want to maximize your damage.

Blaziken:

Just like there's no reason to keep two Water moves for Greninja, the same could be said about your Blaziken and his Fighting moves. Depending on what you prefer, you can replace Sky Uppercut with Protect so that you can boost your speed for free as soon as the fight begins. You can also teach Blaziken Thunder Punch to overcome Flying and Water Type Pokemon, which is what I personally prefer when I want to catch players by surprise and reverse the situation on Showdown.

Sylveon:

Well... several things are a little blurry about your Sylveon. Concerning the item it's holding, I assume you confused your Light Ball with a Light Clay. If so, it wouldn't be bad at all to replace Iron Tail with a support move like Reflect or Light Screen since anybody in your team can take advantage of it for 8 turns, which will make you able to set up Bulk Up for Blaziken or Dragon Dance for Salamence. Doing so can also be a clever strategy during double battles since you won't have to switch out your teammates after using these protective moves. If you want to improve your Sylveon even more, you can also replace Echoed Voice with Hyper Voice which will be your strongest offensive move thanks to Pixilate, and replace Moonblast with Wish if you want to protect yourself more efficiently.

Salamence:

This one undoubtedly has the worst moveset as opposed to your other teammates. Don't get me wrong, but something is a little off about your way to strengthen it. The item your Salamence is holding is a Thick Club. It's supposed to boost the Attack stat of Cubone and Marowak. If you can find an item such as Muscle Band, believe me, it will be a great step ahead in terms of damage output. Also, you should replace Dragon Rush with Dragon Claw which is more accurate for a difference of power that isn't that disadvantageous. The move relearner can help you to get it back, so you don't have to wait for episode 19 to teach your Salamence Dragon Claw. Also, since Salamence is known to be an offensive powerhouse thanks to his high Attack stat, you don't want to rely on Draco Meteor but on another physical move. Both Facade and Return are well appreciated alternatives: Facade if you get caught by a status effect and Return if you have a strong bond with your Salamence and don't tend to lose fights very often.

Mimikyu:

This is the only Pokemon of your team that has an irreproachable moveset in my opinion. However, when episode 19 will come out, you might want to leave Destiny Bond behind and replace it with Swords Dance since it combines perfectly well with priority moves like Shadow Sneak. This way, you'll even be able to break through Steel Type Pokemon without ever switching out once during a fight.

Metagross:

Almost everything is okay about Metagross. The only intruder that could be spot out in its moveset is probably Iron Defense. If you had a way to recover during fights without using items, it would be a great addition, but it's not the case for Metagross. I recommend you to replace Iron Defense with Ice Punch, so you can take advantage over Ground Type offenders. Also, since I noticed that none of your Pokemon has an Ice move in their movesets, this change sounds like a great opportunity to make your team more versatile.

I hope this helped you out!