Pokémon Redemption

Bazaro

• 1 month later...

I'm enjoying this game thus far, but uh... I'm stuck in the lost woods. I have no idea where to go, and for the last several days have taken to just going up and down between two screens hoping one of the areas that pops up is the exit. I've tried all the little places that were noted down, but none of them led to an exit, so I'm... well, lost.

Nevermind! Turns out I was just blind. I can't believe I spent days looking for it and it was right there in front of me.

• 1 month later...

I believe I encountered a bug.
The reporter in the palace/first gym requests 4 interviewees, I found the 4th person (a bug catcher) and sent him off but he never showed up in the rest area and the reporter still claims I have only found 3 people. 

If there is a fix for this though I might be too late for it as I've beaten the gym leader and am well into the palace raid event. 

• 1 month later...

Hey so I gave it a go and overall I do like it. The characters we have met thus far are interesting and the mystery of the bad guys has me intereasted to see the story pan out. I do like some of the regional varients though if I might suggest, maybe make a way for the player to know ahead of time what the RV starters types will be because I chose Oshawotte and when it evolved that made 4 out of my six mons weak to flying types which meant I usually got wrecked hard if I met a trainer with a decent flying type lol. So more things I figured I'd mention is that the weather seems to make the frame rates drop pretty bad for me, especially in Datolite city, it is terrible there and even find the game fewwzing for a few seconds from time to time. Speaking of the city, please make it possible to escape rope from the caves in the lower section. I found myself getting lost far to easy, especially in those low light areas.  Lastly, I know you guys altered the learnset for some mons and for the most part I didn't see any issue, I did try to use a Stunky early on and the fact that it didn't learn it's only offensive poison attack till 18 when its supposed to get it at 9, made it nearly impossible to use effecitvly. Other then that though, I still enjoyed the expirence for the most part and look forward to seeing the game evolve. ( Yes that is a pun lol )