Completing my pokedex

Wolftown

Hi everyone!

I am trying to complete my pokedex but because I'm a dumbass there are a few Pokémon that I am just not able to get for some reason... the Pokémon that I still need are:

- Kabuto

- Natu

- Lunatone

- Shieldon

- Lillipup

- Chespin

- Tyrunt

If you are looking for a specific Pokémon... I would be happy to breed it for you. Only Pokémon who can't breed aren't a possibility :)

Please help me in completing my dex.

2 hours ago, Wolftown said:

Hi everyone!

I am trying to complete my pokedex but because I'm a dumbass there are a few Pokémon that I am just not able to get for some reason... the Pokémon that I still need are:

- Kabuto

- Natu

- Lunatone

- Shieldon

- Lillipup

- Chespin

- Tyrunt

If you are looking for a specific Pokémon... I would be happy to breed it for you. Only Pokémon who can't breed aren't a possibility :)

I could possibly supply you with Chespin, Lillipup and Natu. Let me know when you're available!
If you want to provide me something In return, any items that sell for a lot of money at the poké market would be appreciated!

Edited by Robbe

11 hours ago, Robbe said:

I could possibly supply you with Chespin, Lillipup and Natu. Let me know when you're available!
If you want to provide me something In return, any items that sell for a lot of money at the poké market would be appreciated!

Hi there, I am online now for an hour or 2. Are you able to trade now?

And do you have any items in mind? Like evolution items or something? I have all the department store stickers and enough money so just let me know.

1 hour ago, Wolftown said:

Hi there, I am online now for an hour or 2. Are you able to trade now?

And do you have any items in mind? Like evolution items or something? I have all the department store stickers and enough money so just let me know.

Heyya! Oh, I don't need anything in particular, just something that sells for a lot.
You see, I'm trying to donate to one of the projects in the city and it costs quite a bit.
So, that's why.. Anything high valued basically will be appreciated!
As for trading now, yeah, I'm able to!

9 hours ago, Robbe said:

Heyya! Oh, I don't need anything in particular, just something that sells for a lot.
You see, I'm trying to donate to one of the projects in the city and it costs quite a bit.
So, that's why.. Anything high valued basically will be appreciated!
As for trading now, yeah, I'm able to!

For that I can give you a hint... Give one of your pokemon the amulet coin which doubles the money earned from battles en fight the trainers in the opal ward over and over again. Easy 100-400k in a day. But i will look what my most expensive items are.

On 6/11/2021 at 4:06 PM, Wolftown said:

Hi everyone!

- Kabuto

- Natu

- Lunatone

- Shieldon

- Lillipup

- Chespin

- Tyrunt

Which all ones do u need left?

On 6/21/2021 at 9:18 AM, Wolftown said:

Hi man!

These ones are left:

- kabuto

- lunatone

- shieldon

- tyrunt

would you be able to help me? @Starry Knight

I'd be happy to help out with the last few! Give me a moment and I'll have them all bred for you!

Edit: Let me know when you want to trade!

image.thumb.png.d281033095d89bce43a6861ca8d4c857.png

On 6/26/2021 at 2:40 AM, Kixur said:

I'd be happy to help out with the last few! Give me a moment and I'll have them all bred for you!

Edit: Let me know when you want to trade!

image.thumb.png.d281033095d89bce43a6861ca8d4c857.png

Hey man sorry for my late answer... I think our time zones are different haha. When would you be able to trade? @Kixur

Edited by Wolftown

2 hours ago, Wolftown said:

Hey man sorry for my late answer... I think our time zones are different haha. When would you be able to trade? @Kixur

I'm able to trade whenever, just ping me when you want! And yeah, they probably are XDD