Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Places to get your Pokemon statused

JDMM

Question

So, I'm at Titania's gym now and was thinking of using Guts Haryiama with Fist Plate for her battle (Knock Off,, CC, Brick Break, Rain Dance to waste Kings Shield effects) but I need a way to either get it normal poisoned or burned. 

Are there any places I can get those status easily and safe? Like Willowisp or Poison sting or something? Maybe at Byxbysion Wasteland? 

Also, Unburden Hawlucha would body her holding the Magic Seed.. With SD on top of course 🤷‍♂️

Edited by JDMM

10 answers to this question

Also thinking about using either Moxie Krookodile(Max Speed, then 154 in Attack and 100 HP for a bit of bulk) or a Sand Rush or Sand Force Excadrill of my own.. And Camerupt 

Maybe I go

Haryiama (Guts-Fist Plate or Dark Gem) 

Close Combat 

Brick Break 

Knock off

Rain Dance 

Camerupt (Solid Rock-Ground Gem or Expert Belt(if I can get it) 

Flamethrower 

Earth Power 

Swampert (Damo-idk what item) 

EQ 

Waterfall 

Brick Break 

Rockslide 

Krookodile (Moxie-Magic Seed?) 

EQ

Crunch 

Brick Break 

Fire Fang (I think it gets it through Heart Scales) 

Excadrill (Sand Rush-Magic Seed) 

SD

Earthquake 

2random moves

Idk what I'd use lastly, maybe

Medicham(Pure Power - Wide Lens) 

HJK

Fire Punch 

(random Dark or Ghost move for Aegis) 

Meditate (to stall Kings Shield) 

Edited by JDMM

I think getting Flame/Toxic Orb and statusing yourself with them in a wild battle is the best strat. If you get badly poisoned it turns into regular poison after a battle. You're just gonna have to be careful to not travel too much while poisoned because it will damage you and eventually go away.

6 minutes ago, Amphibi said:

I think getting Flame/Toxic Orb and statusing yourself with them in a wild battle is the best strat. If you get badly poisoned it turns into regular poison after a battle. You're just gonna have to be careful to not travel too much while poisoned because it will damage you and eventually go away.

Where you can get the Orbs? I can just look at the HP and keep Potion'ing it up so it's not a big deal 

43 minutes ago, JDMM said:

Where you can get the Orbs? I can just look at the HP and keep Potion'ing it up so it's not a big deal 

You can get the Flame Orb in Chrysolia Spring. Its behind a teleporting tree in Chrysolia Forest.

40 minutes ago, wcv said:

You can get the Flame Orb in Chrysolia Spring. Its behind a teleporting tree in Chrysolia Forest.

I went there and idk if I picked it up, have to go back..

Also thinking of bringing a Prankster Meowstic to set up screens and rain dance so the A-Sandslash can't setup the Veil, maybe Max HP split defense? Then just bring stuff to sweep her? Especially Moxie Krookodile I think it can do serious damage to her team 

For her Excadrill maybe bring in Air Balloon Lucario to Aura Sphere if it faints whatever I have prior? It looks it will either SD or set up Sandstorm first turn 

Edited by JDMM

1 hour ago, JDMM said:

I went there and idk if I picked it up, have to go back..

Also thinking of bringing a Prankster Meowstic to set up screens and rain dance so the A-Sandslash can't setup the Veil, maybe Max HP split defense? Then just bring stuff to sweep her? Especially Moxie Krookodile I think it can do serious damage to her team 

For her Excadrill maybe bring in Air Balloon Lucario to Aura Sphere if it faints whatever I have prior? It looks it will either SD or set up Sandstorm first turn 

I actually found a super good way to stall the Kings Shield effect from the Seed on her Pokemon, and might also be a good start for my side :Bulk Up on both Haryiama and Krookodile (idk if Swampert can learn it but if it can I'll teach it over Rockslide or Brick Break 

11 hours ago, wcv said:

You can get poison orb in Corey's secret room tho  I forgot how do you access that room 

14 hours ago, Raghav said:

You can get poison orb in Corey's secret room tho  I forgot how do you access that room 

The one where you find him when you have to Battle him? It's open already I think

Also I just thought about something else :I'm not using Rain Dance to kill the Hail but Sunny Day, because of Big Piplup 😂that way Camerupt is safer 

On 6/4/2021 at 6:40 AM, Raghav said:

I got it. Plus in that weird forest near her gym there are Flame Body Ponyta and Rapidash