Trying to Beat Ground Gym - Doing Monotype Challenge Run

The Trashman

Hi there!

I am currently doing a Normal Monotype run on Set Mode with no healing items in battle (because I'm a masochist). The difficulty is Normal. I'm at an impasse with Ryland/Flora and was hoping for ideas. The guys I currently have in my party/PC are:

Stoutland

Pyroar

Dodrio

Diggersby

Heliolisk

Ditto

Noctowl

Snorlax

Kecleon

Oranguru

Sawsbuck

Persian

Castform

Fearow

Bibarel

Miltank

Exploud

They all have optimal natures and good IVs. In terms of other obtainable things that might be useful, I think I can get Staraptor at this point in the game but I'm not sure? I've gotten close to victory but not quite  so I was hoping to see if any of you have a galaxy brain strat I'm missing. Thanks in advance wonderful people!

What was his normal team again?, i remember his intense team but not the normal one, also maybe you can give us some the strategy that u used before and at what point of his mon that u struggled 

Try to change the weather to something more beneficial using Castform, or try to take advantage of the sandstorm with Stoutland's Sand Rush. Also, I think Oranguru learns Psychic Terrain, so you could change the field to disrupt Ryland's strategy. 

fearow or dodrio could work wonders due to part flying, the latter moreso due to its speed, the snorlax would make for a phenominal tank or decent off dps if it has at least body slam/heavy slam