Missing children sidequest

Dancingkoala

I am currently stuck on this quest, i just spoke to the officer at the station who told me jenny was at the hospital. But when i visit her the nurse says "officer jenny is sleeping please come back later". Every guide i find says i have to go there now and i cant go on with the quest. Any help?

11 hours ago, Dancingkoala said:

I am currently stuck on this quest, i just spoke to the officer at the station who told me jenny was at the hospital. But when i visit her the nurse says "officer jenny is sleeping please come back later". Every guide i find says i have to go there now and i cant go on with the quest. Any help?

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to visit Jenny. Go to the underground city and talk to the dude (i'm sorry its been a while since i last played, i forgot a lot of the names)

11 minutes ago, Ravi Kabir said:

I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to visit Jenny. Go to the underground city and talk to the dude (i'm sorry its been a while since i last played, i forgot a lot of the names)

Dylan is already gone, ana also isnt there anymore 

Ultimately there never was a conclusion to this quest, it was just meant as a trigger to Ana's quest, so try searching for her instead.
Edit: if you've done the part of her quest at the Teila resort then you're done for now, wait for the update.

Edited by Pryde