Pokemon: Aftermath. A Dystopian RP. (OOC + Sign Up)

Code: PIRULUK

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys~~~

I really appreciate the support for my RP, but please don't neglect Alatreon's... I want to see the culmination of that one as well :x

I've actually completely lost interest in playing my Vulpix. :/ That's why I quit.

Me and Josh are gonna work on alatreon's rp next week due to x and y coming out tomorrow and busy schedules and whatnot.

I've actually completely lost interest in playing my Vulpix. :/ That's why I quit.

So I guess I'm not catching you :( it's fine though, it's your decision.

One more thing, can I kill people now?

Me and Josh are gonna work on alatreon's rp next week due to x and y coming out tomorrow and busy schedules and whatnot.

So I guess I'm not catching you :( it's fine though, it's your decision.

One more thing, can I kill people now?

I would really prefer you avoid it unless absolutely necessary, but it's your decision. Do note that I will be expecting your teammates to judge/distrust you for it though. Every bit of fun must come at a price.

HMMM!

I can take a bit of distrust for a more dramatic plot! 8D

Welp, PWB I guess we are gonna have some fun tuhday!

>;3

Edit: Whimmy is Fairy nao?

YUS!

Grass and Fairy?

Damn they bringing out all my favorite typings <3

Edited by Color

Oh lordy. Here I was having an interest in following through, and everyone just up and quits with nary a word. So much for jolly co-operation.

Since everyone else quits, I might as well.

I don't understand lol, what is up with the first mission? I don't get the Roleplaying of the NPC's, like are we basically conducting the story in our own way or what? (I am just a little confused and would like little clarification.)

She's giving us the freedom to utilize the NPCS (personalities, the type of Pokemon they use etc..)

If y'all struggle with NPCing, I can help with that if you wish?

I roleplayed ten characters at once with a really large roleplay a couple of my friends created a couple of years ago, so that's nothing to play as an NPC as well.

And I promise I won't cheat!

XP

I am fine with NPCing, I just don't know how to balance it against myself........(I am used to dming for Dungeons and Dragons, where I am just the NPC's)

(Like I don't know how to balance myself, especially with a Houndoom, since it is mostly 1 hit and he is dead.......So I have no clue how to keep him from literally imploding)

Edited by Hukuna

So seeing if this strategy is fine to use. Can i use sleep powder and put the people to sleep on the first three floors given that their in a building so there has to be some sort of air system that i could use to spread the sleep powder to the first three floors at least the last floor you said was an open arena so it would not work there. This will not make it easy just less hard so we would not have to fight three battles and wast energy and then a big one well tired. Just asking if its okay.

Edited by rustytengo

So seeing if this strategy is fine to use. Can i use sleep powder and put the people to sleep on the first three floors given that their in a building so there has to be some sort of air system that i could use to spread the sleep powder to the first three floors at least the last floor you said was an open arena so it would not work there. This will not make it easy just less hard so we would not have to fight three battles and wast energy and then a big one well tired. Just asking if its okay.

Nope, too easy. Each floor utilises a discrete air filtration system which purifies the air every 5 seconds. So sleep powder would only affect those in close proximity, and certainly not everyone on the first three floors at once.

Hukuna, you have free reign of how your opponents react; you're basically fighting against yourself. If you need help, ask others to stand in as NPCs for you. Most battles i the RP will be like this; only major battles (such as gymleaders) will have me playing the npc.

Also, Regarding Fairy Whimis:

I know.

I KNOW.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Whimsicott, bane of the dragons.

boo take all my clever fun away so i guess even disabling the filtration system with Kael's Luxray and then sending the sleep powder out. though because me and venusaur would have to stay in one place to keep feeding the sleep powder we would not be able to help out in the big battle is to easy too same with using hyper beam thew walls as well. Need to think of new things then. maybe the whole squad could distract them with a band performance? or something silly well venusaur dose something.

Edited by rustytengo

boo take all my clever fun away so i guess even disabling the filtration system with Kael's Luxray and then sending the sleep powder out. though because me and venusaur would have to stay in one place to keep feeding the sleep powder we would not be able to help out in the big battle is to easy too same with using hyper beam thew walls as well. Need to think of new things then. maybe the whole squad could distract them with a band performance? or something silly well venusaur dose something.

1) the core for the filtration system is in the highest floor.

2) the building is insulated

3) Why don't you just go all out attack ._. the acolytes are strong, but not THAT strong.

4) Besides, I don't think Aeon will approve of a strategy that avoids combat.

5) assume indestructible environments. Because Pokemon logic.

@Elliot, I hope you're not forgetting the tiny matter of the access pass needed for each subsequent floor? ._.

but all out attacks are not my thing i like being clever and tricky there's a reason i chose Venusaur as my Pokemon. but i will think of something different depending on what every one else does.

but all out attacks are not my thing i like being clever and tricky there's a reason i chose Venusaur as my Pokemon. but i will think of something different depending on what every one else does.

You could just use Sunny Day and Chlorophyll sweep ._.

So I'm sure this was answered before and I'm sorry if it was but I'm just to lazy to check, how many moves can our pokemon know? Just the standard 4 or no limitations or only up to a certain number. This is kinda important for planning my Drapion if I need to.

So I'm sure this was answered before and I'm sorry if it was but I'm just to lazy to check, how many moves can our pokemon know? Just the standard 4 or no limitations or only up to a certain number. This is kinda important for planning my Drapion if I need to.

No limitations. It's on the first page of this thread