Could there be some kind of celebration when V13 gets released

bruhtonium

Rejuvenation V13 is almost out and I've been visiting this website for the past months everyday single day for developement updates soi was wondering if the developers could instead of dropping the game the exact moment it's done make a 24 hour timer.  I know that some of the creators of this game once aspired to be youtubers and it would be awesome if you could stream  about the developement cycle of v13 and at the end of the stream the game would get released.  Come to think of it you don't even need to stream you could also use a live premier on a regular old youtube video. I personally think when you're working countless hours on a new version of a game  The release should be celebrated in some kind of way.

I also get if this might be too high effort and that the devs would have something better to do, but if Jan,zumi or any other dev reads this thread, could you please put a few hours before the game releases the developement percentage to 99.9969% just for the memes ?

Edited by bruhtonium

Jan and the Rejuv team are pretty good about release hype.  The last version release had Flora 'hacking' the reborn forums and taking it over for a time leading up to release.  I don't know what their plans are but I'm sure they wont just drop it quietly and move on.

10 hours ago, Launce said:

Jan and the Rejuv team are pretty good about release hype.  The last version release had Flora 'hacking' the reborn forums and taking it over for a time leading up to release.  I don't know what their plans are but I'm sure they wont just drop it quietly and move on.

neat