I Am The KING Of Restarting Pokemon Fan Made Games!

J-Awesome_One

Pokemon Team  

30 members have voted

1. 1. How do I play the game with teams?

• Debug in my top 6 Pokemon at the very beginning.
    • Play through the game normally and catch my top 6 Pokemon.
    • Debug in my favorite Pokemon as a starter, then play through the game normally and catch the rest of my top 6 Pokemon.

This poll is closed to new votes

So as the title suggests, I'm going to restart yet ANOTHER Pokemon Fan Made Game. Only because some of the early start of the game is getting changed (and possibly other parts and possibly some text changes. I can't remember) but the game is Pokemon Desolation that I will be restarting when V6 comes out. BUT... I want this to be actually me playing in game. I want to use my top 6 Pokemon only through the game. But I feel like debugging in my top 6 Pokemon... Idk. It might set some people off. So I also thought maybe I'll just use some Pokemon until I get my actual teammates. I'm alright with that too. Sooo I'm basically making a poll here. What should I do folks?! Vote Vote VOTE!

• Like 1

That's the spirit! I can feeling you, when it comes to restarting a game; even though it comes in my case in Canon games, so yeah. I'm currently starting the Reborn game all over again, just to feel the experience and fun again😀

But I have used problary tons of common candies on some mons (like my shiny Metagross and shiny Volcarona) or even breed Pokemon from my strongest and those, you can recieve very late. That's my plan for it😅

20 hours ago, J-Awesome_One said:

So as the title suggests, I'm going to restart yet ANOTHER Pokemon Fan Made Game. Only because some of the early start of the game is getting changed (and possibly other parts and possibly some text changes. I can't remember) but the game is Pokemon Desolation that I will be restarting when V6 comes out. BUT... I want this to be actually me playing in game. I want to use my top 6 Pokemon only through the game. But I feel like debugging in my top 6 Pokemon... Idk. It might set some people off. So I also thought maybe I'll just use some Pokemon until I get my actual teammates. I'm alright with that too. Sooo I'm basically making a poll here. What should I do folks?! Vote Vote VOTE!

13 minutes ago, Evi Crystal said:

That's the spirit! I can feeling you, when it comes to restarting a game; even though it comes in my case in Canon games, so yeah. I'm currently starting the Reborn game all over again, just to feel the experience and fun again😀

But I have used problary tons of common candies on some mons (like my shiny Metagross and shiny Volcarona) or even breed Pokemon from my strongest and those, you can recieve very late. That's my plan for it😅

Have fun, both of you! 😉

I'm going to restart Pokemon Rejuvenation after V13 release.